GET2 added to Hoth

... only 800 for 45 stars... what a joke!?
We are “forced” to play LS Geonosis as expected... no news

Replies

• ... only 800 for 45 stars... what a joke!?

What about DS Geonosis? That's an option.
  • U can only do ls geo or ls hoth on light side rotation same with ds hoth and ds geo so one will be ls and the other will be ds so no more ds geo x2 a month
  • You're getting 800 more than you should.

Get. Over. It.
  • You ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, they are throwing a bone to guilds that cant quite handle Geo TB yet?
  • It’s meant for those guilds that don’t have the ability to get high stars in Geo TB yet. Most guilds can easily get 45* now in Hoth TB at this point. Getting 7200 GET1 currency and 800 GET2 while getting ready for the next phases of TB seems on the up and up. Maybe an even 1000 but that would be possibly unfair to those completing GEO TB,
  • ... only 800 for 45 stars... what a joke!?

I think you have a few typos. It's spelled "Thank you."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    It’s meant for those guilds that don’t have the ability to get high stars in Geo TB yet. Most guilds can easily get 45* now in Hoth TB at this point. Getting 7200 GET1 currency and 800 GET2 while getting ready for the next phases of TB seems on the up and up. Maybe an even 1000 but that would be possibly unfair to those completing GEO TB,

You might want to take a step back and rethink what "Most" guilds mean. Getting full stars in Hoth requires over 200m GP, which is very far from "Most" guilds.

Other than that, I would agree with the assessment that this is a nice little bonus for smaller guilds, especially those under 80m who cannot do Geo even if they wanted.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Yeah, I mean, fates forfend that they actually follow through on the promise to give more resources to ease the gear grind/make it easier for low level players to advance by adding additional rewards to older content like Hoth TB and TW... I think it is a superb gesture!
  • i mean, you aren't really forced to do anything though
  • I bet if you were given $1,000,001 dollars but they didn't give you $1 you would throw away the whole $1,000,000 because ur mad.
  • Obviously....the Hoth TBs are old, outdated, easy mode content....why on Earth would you get good currency rewards on them compared to the Geo TBs? That would make zero sense.
  • Obviously....the Hoth TBs are old, outdated, easy mode content....why on Earth would you get good currency rewards on them compared to the Geo TBs? That would make zero sense.

Psst.

Because they're full of Greedo
  • Agree with those encouraging a more grateful response to this change. It's obviously better than the status quo and allows slow progress towards Negotiator and Malevolence before a player is ready to join a guild taking on Geo TB.

This is a good thing.

GET and GET2 are currently forced into specific choices (Malak shards, G$ shards, Nego & Malevolence) for far too many months, with no guarantee that CG won't pile on more "must have" toons or ships before we can even finish the ones in front of us. Getting 1000-1600 GET2/month for 12-15 months of earlier level play means at least 12k extra GET2 for newer players. There's a difference between making it easier to access content so people can play the game at all and making it easier to crush end game content and get bored. Several hundred GET2 per TB strikes a good balance of helping people progress towards accessing needed Cap Ships without providing so much that you can quickly move on from Cap Ships and start buying end-game gear from the GET 2 store before you're an end-game player.

I'm not exactly sure on the math and the game balance CG is trying to achieve, but this amount of GET2 seems like it's at least in the ballpark of just right.
  • For all guilds below 80 Mio, this step is a big big bonus for at least two reasons:
    + You get any get2 currency
    + Guilds has lesser problems with loosing strong players to better guilds because of tb discussions

• I think this is a great change. My guild can't do geo TB yet, and this allows us to start accumulating mk 2 get. People will complain about everything here
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    I think most guild cant do LSGTB now..
  • Exactly... :-(