So I activated the Malevolence...

ndvizk5ahj7t.png

Here's a few videos:

Offence: https://youtu.be/Ew6RAQbNoeA

Defense: https://youtu.be/oIgT_paq_l4

Replies

• Oh well. Unbeatable as we expected :)

• Oh well. Unbeatable as we expected :)

not quite. My shard mates have been able to beat it. They're both pretty much on Par with Offence.
  • Did the kit change in anway?
  • Did the kit change in anway?

Looks identical to the marquee version
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    What happens vs. ht is important. And same * ratings.
  • Now face rebels with it and see how that goes?
  • Paulos999 wrote: »
    Now face rebels with it and see how that goes?

Gotta find a rebel fleet. There are not many in the top 10-15 ranks on my shard. top 10 negotiators
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    @Draconious can you please try against the streamlined opener of ht,fives,ani?
  • Halx
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Great work of CG. A big **** to all who spent tenthousands of get2 into negotiator . And although noone could have finishrd it, they release a more powerful ship also available with get2. Thanks for nothing. I m looking forward to next wave of quits...
  • Any chance you can try it in a mirror match?
  • Halx wrote: »
    Great work of CG. A big **** to all who spent tenthousands of get2 into negotiator . And although noone could have finishrd it, they release a more powerful ship also available with get2. Thanks for nothing. I m looking forward to next wave of quits...

So much salt.... It's beatable on Defense. I just don't have the videos from my shard mates when they beat it to post. They're working on getting me some.

so far, it looks to be on par with the Negotiator on offence. So when you climb you can beat it. No need to freak out yet. Wait until more people get it for more data.
  • _Reaper_ wrote: »
    Any chance you can try it in a mirror match?

One other guy in my shard is working on the unlock, he's just had bad luck with refreshes of only 5 shards. Once hes up and going ill do some mirrors but those WILL be one sided . I've got everything R7 and the hyena/vulture maxed.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Halx wrote: »

There are 7* negos in existence. See TI rosters for example.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Wow, did they actually get the balance right this time? That's new.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Wow, did they actually get the balance right this time? That's new.

The AI does have a **** for going after Anakin tho. Much like JKR's priority for killing Traya