Arc Trooper Mods

Now that we can see his stats, what kind of mods are we thinking for Arc Trooper? Speed and damage seem to be in order but is there anything I'm missing here? No need for potency, but a bit of tenacity would be nice.

Replies

• I'd think offence and cc/cd would take priority with speed secondaries. As the turret scales with arc trooper and takes a turn with him and other ally with command, it'll take enough turns I think without lightening speed - especially if other ally is super fast
  • I'd think offence and cc/cd would take priority with speed secondaries. As the turret scales with arc trooper and takes a turn with him and other ally with command, it'll take enough turns I think without lightening speed - especially if other ally is super fast

That's the other thing too. Since it goes with all of the allies turns I'm thinking putting it on Rex would be the best option considering he's usually the fastest by a mile. Or Fives if you're facing a team with a lot of AoEs thanks to his zeta boost

As the turret does neutral dmg/ true dmg it means that he can't crit , so having crit damage on arc won't be as big of a benefit as offence will be.

It's like fives' sacrifice no point putting a crit dmg triangle on him over offence when he gives his offence in sacrifice.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    I'd think offence and cc/cd would take priority with speed secondaries. As the turret scales with arc trooper and takes a turn with him and other ally with command, it'll take enough turns I think without lightening speed - especially if other ally is super fast

As the turret does neutral dmg/ true dmg it means that he can't crit , so having crit damage on arc won't be as big of a benefit as offence will be.

It's like fives' sacrifice no point putting a crit dmg triangle on him over offence when he gives his offence in sacrifice.

Good call
  • Speed and damage. Mostly a lot of offence
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Offense, offense, and more offense. ARC himself isn't likely to do much. He just needs to put Command on Rex or 5s and feed a bunch of stats to the turret.