Level 71 Player Lost

I am lost as to which characters to level and update and i need help developing an Arena team:

would love some insight

https://swgoh.gg/p/349842165/characters/

Replies

• phoenix is your best starting team, hera, ezra, zeb, chopper + kanan are the easiest 5 to go for, this gives you a start to get thrawn + his ship + the phoenix ships are still pretty good too
    it also gives you a start on jedi for other events ezra + kanan.
    kylo unmasked is a great tank + first order team is pretty good also early on.
    there is plenty of guides on the forums for new players they are worth reading and also get into a guild that is doing heroic raids. as soon as you get a 7* toon you start getting shards for han solo / general kenobi + maybe even treya if your lucky to have a fully heroic guild accept you in.
    there has also just been an announcement about a guide being released for new players so see what that brings also.
    Mustafar fire brigade are a great guild if there is any spots left it might be worth your while getting in there and see what other players at your level are doing.
    you got swgoh.gg account which is a great asset also get discord and dive into the wealth of knowledge in there.
    good luck in the game and take it easy to start with this game is a marathon not a sprint.
  • Thank you so much for the advice. Gonna take some Time to farm the Phoenix team but I can work on it.

Are there any teams that utilize Vader and grand motif? They are both 5 stars and level 70
  • JonJed wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the advice. Gonna take some Time to farm the Phoenix team but I can work on it.

Are there any teams that utilize Vader and grand motif? They are both 5 stars and level 70

You can work on empire for r2
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • With phoenix squad you can farm palpatine and thrawn, put them together with vader and grand moff tarking + Tie fighter pilot and you got yourself a functioning empire team
  • Also If I were you, I'd stop sinking resources into both resistance pilot and talia, quite poorly performing toons.
  • Would also recommend going to Youtube and searching for swgoh best starting teams, leveling guide, best new characters. Stuff like that. There are some great guides on there with how to start out. Warrior's Pillar Guide is also a good video to search for. Good luck and have fun with the game!
  • Should I start over. Can I recover from the bad start ?