KAM vs WAT

Eweff
400 posts Member
edited November 2019
KAM seems decent, but the suggested pairings (as well as what works best with his kit) is a GK lead with healers (consular, offee, unduli) or GMY. Taking away GK from padme or revan teams is already a hindrance, but then GMY as well... Offee, is useful enough it’s justifiable to gear her, but it’s hard for me to see people gearing consular and unduli just to use in a team where they’re also having to sacrifice their other teams usefulness.
Doesn’t seem quite comparable to Wat, considering he’s a good addition to already viable separatist teams and you don’t have to sacrifice other teams to make him work.
Genuine, non-sarcastic question: what am I missing?

Edit: corrected “hear” to “gear”

Replies

• Options
    The boosts that Mundi gives to those characters is intense. 10% of their max health as offense is pretty huge when some of them will be pulling max health over 100k. The point was for Mundi to take characters that aren't very good and make them viable.

If you check the requirements on LS Geo TB, you can see multiple zones that require just Jedi to use. Essentially this means that at some point Mundi plus some of these council members will be enough to do that mission.

Suddenly QGJ might have another use as a leader. His zeta adds a ton of speed, so in addition to Mundi's speed boost (and the offense boost from QGJ's lead) you're going to have a sneaky good team. Time will tell how good, but I think they will be at the very least a really solid team.

The complaint would be that the team is missing a good taunting tank, which Kenobi would fill that role, but he's probably better off in other squads. So maybe that Mace rework will happen and he could be that tank.
  • Options
    I have to assume we'll mostly see KAM and Republic Jedi run under Qui-Gon, for the total +60 speed bump. Speed is, after all, king.

The squad recommendations on kit reveals almost always include one or two characters that just don't make sense other than "they have the same faction tag."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    He's basically geo brood alpha, take a bunch of useless toons and they're only good with him
  • Options
    He's basically geo brood alpha, take a bunch of useless toons and they're only good with him

That does seem more accurate. I only compared him to Wat, because the Dev post called him the “LS Geo version of Wat” (I’m probably paraphrasing)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Eweff wrote: »

That does seem more accurate. I only compared him to Wat, because the Dev post called him the “LS Geo version of Wat” (I’m probably paraphrasing)

And I think they meant that reference as the location to farm him, not necessarily a kit equivalent.