Price error

I think I have a price error in my shop. EA and CG can't actually be asking for $30 for half the shards required to unlock ARC trooper right? Of course not that would be beyond ridiculous, so if you guys can look into fixing that, that'd be great.

Replies

• Second this.. crazy price especially since the gear isn’t even good in the pack.
  • Lol 2/3 gear pieces useless to high level players (the target audience) in that pack. This feels like "let's test the 'they'll buy anything' theory."
  • You get the superb char...the arc trooper assisting the clones, which suck in the gas team...oh wait :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They can ask for whatever they want. That's the glory of the free market.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    They can ask for whatever they want. That's the glory of the free market.
    CG:
    giphy.gif

I forgot they started halving the shards, while upping the price, but the gear in this pack is a joke. I mean, it's beyond bad.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ssj4tim wrote: »
    I think I have a price error in my shop. EA and CG can't actually be asking for $30 for half the shards required to unlock ARC trooper right? Of course not that would be beyond ridiculous, so if you guys can look into fixing that, that'd be great.

Its the same as the GBA pack, not sure why its would be a problem now
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q