Precedent for 29.99 w no unlock ?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Lol $30 for effectively nothing

It's not nothing, but it's not a good deal.

I figure, the same amount buys 4200 in crystals.

Do 3 x 100 a day for 14 days.

On average I recall getting about 7-12 shards per 3 refreshes.

We'll go with 8 shards on avg. X 14 = 112

So it's like the kids experiment. You give kids a donut and tell them if they can wait 10 minutes without eating it, they can have another. If you're willing to spread it out, using the crystals in catina is a way better value.

12 energy node. 165 free cantina a day plus 3 refreshes. That equals just under 43 sims a day. at the recognized 33% drop rate that equals roughly 14 shards a day with 3 refreshes a day or ~24 days for 7*, which is what is needed.

Now to have it available for the mission we have 9ish days which is 37 shards a day. To reach that number we'd need 9.6... 10 cantina refreshes a day..

I am actually doing really well. So far I have done 3 days of 3 refreshes. I'm at 42/80

I went low on avg of 8 because - although it's the 33% it doesn't mean it's steady. I made it 8 to account for bad luck.

I may buy the pack... I don't know. it just doesn't seem that great of a deal for me to jump at.

The progression in LS Geo is going to be different and slower, so I'm not in a huge hurry. I have time.

We'll see. The other gear packs are more worth it.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Imperial Probe Droid was only 9.99 but no unlock

Considering I'm never doing hoth again this might not be a bad deal.

Arc pack is complete garbage and a huge disappointment.
  • Options
    Just a note - ARC Trooper doesn't Use Kyros. GBA does. So he's much easier to gear by default, and it wouldn't make sense to package him with Kyros when he doesn't equip them til his G12 finisher. I get why it's a bummer but it wouldn't make sense.
  • Options
    Just a note - ARC Trooper doesn't Use Kyros. GBA does. So he's much easier to gear by default, and it wouldn't make sense to package him with Kyros when he doesn't equip them til his G12 finisher. I get why it's a bummer but it wouldn't make sense.
    Geonosian Brood Alpha only uses kyrotechs for his finisher, same as ARC.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Geonosian Brood Alpha only uses kyrotechs for his finisher, same as ARC.

Really??

Ah well.....that sucks. Nvm