Grand Arena byes lose out of multiple rewards, 100's of currency, & 1000's of championship pts

Replies

• @DuneFlint I can't tell, you haven't posted any.

I posted the math o the maximum possible points per fight and you still seem to think you can get 2,000 more points then what is mathematically possible.
  • He doesn't need to to know you're wrong, how many times do we have to repeat, A BYE IS ONE ROUND, NOT 3.
  • Not according to every online source bar you.
  • @zap that's what happens in a bye. Once you are matched up, no bye is possible because there are 8 people per match. I bye means you miss the whole 3 battle match.

Ok I think you are actually forgetting to sign up for a GA. Byes are for individual fights, when say only 7 people get matched up instead of 8.
  • @zap that's what happens in a bye. Once you are matched up, no bye is possible because there are 8 people per match. I bye means you miss the whole 3 battle match.

Wrong again. A bye happens when there are not enough players for an eight player bracket. So, seven players would be in a bracket. One player would get a bye in the first battle, then another player would get a bye the second battle, and a third player would get a bye the third battle.
  • @thecarterologist958 that's why I am posting this, it sucks to get a bye and the dev's are wrong.

YOU HAVE HAD NO BYES. how many times must we say it?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I believe my 1st post was clear, but I will try to clear it up further:

There has only been 2 official full GA's, we are on our 3rd.

Wrong. There has been 2 full Grand Arena Championships (not counting exhibitions). That's a total of 8 GAs.
    I am in division 1.

I am only talking about the 1st two GA's.

Each GA has 4 rounds of 3 battles each.

Wrong. A GA has 3 rounds - not 4.
    So, 2 full GAs gives 8 rounds with 24 battles.

Also wrong.

2 GACs have a total of 8 GAs which have a total of 24 rounds.
    You lose the entire round of 3 battles for each bye you get.

Wrong. A bye gives you the max possible score for that round. It rewards you one win of the max 3 wins in a GA.

What call a GA is actually a GAC.
    What you call a round is actually a GA.
    What you call a battle is actually a round.

Using the correct words matters, if you want people to understand your post.
    The 1st two Grand Arenas I got 3 byes, allowing me to fight 5 of the 8 individual battles for the 1st 2 GAs.

8 individual battles? Where did this come from? Previously you said 8 rounds. Now battles.

Please redo your math, if you want us to understand.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I have an engineering degree from U of M, I am not making this up.

I believe several of us have a degree in science - and your math is wrong.
  • Redefining irrelevant, follow the link I sent you. I don't give a **** what your GP is, my proof is that you don't know how a bye works. Happy?
  • Go back up through the thread, I can't be bothered to do everything for you, contrary to the evidence.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Man, does anybody have any reading comprehension or math skills anymore?

Dude, your writing and math makes no sense.

But, as someone previously suggested, I believe you missed sign-up for 3 of the 8 GAs. I believe, you didn't get any byes.

Not signing up rewards exactly 0 (zero) points. Just like when you don't sign up for a TW, you don't score any banners, wins or rewards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There are 4 rounds/ matches of 3 battles apiece per GA.

Wrong. Check my previous posts. Your definitions of rounds, battles and GA are wrong.
This discussion has been closed.