Share Your Questions for Developer Q&A 12/04

Prev1
It's that time again when you ask the developers questions and if you are lucky, they will answer them.

Click the link to submit your questions >> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/home/leaving?target=https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LPJ6FG2

It’s also that time where after you ask your questions you share your questions with everyone else.

Replies

• Options
    Some of you know me well, I always have a lot to ask.....here are the things I want to know and yes, I did add a whole bunch more to the list.

**MISC**

1) About the data cards, I would be willing to spend crystals and/or actual money buying data cards so I can acquire character shards. My issue is as follows. When I look at, for example, the Empire faction pack, of the character shards available, there are only two characters that I own that are below 7 stars. How do I know I will get shards for a character that is below 7 stars?

Another example was the Anniversary Character Trove Pack (330 shards for 5000 crystals). As of the time the pack was released, out of the 123 toons being offered, only 17 of my characters were not already at 7 stars. That's roughly a 1/14 chance. Same question, how do I know I will get shards for a character that is below 7 stars?

According to the Pack Probabilities, everything is random. This is a huge turn off for me and in turn, I don't buy the packs. Have you ever considered tweaking the algorithm so that characters that are below 7 stars get the priority?

2) There are 2 Sith ships with Sith Empire pilots but the ships themselves none are flagged as Sith Empire. Why not? Before you say it...."Lenders, There is no point to do this. There is no synergy between Sith Empire ships and there is no Sith Empire capital ship".

Hear me out....The two U-Wings are flagged as Rouge One as their pilots are Rogue One but there is no Rogue One synergy and no Rogue One capital ship either. Same applies to 501st pilots. No 501st tag for their ships. So just to be consistent, why not flag the two Sith Empire ships as Sith Empire and the 501st ships as 501st?

3) Have you ever entertained the idea of letting the fans of the game vote on which toon they would like to see next in the game?

4) Will either kind of training droids be salvageable? What about sim tickets? How about ability materials including omegas & zetas? When a player surpasses 100,000 of any of these items, you know they have too much!

5) When the Q&A is finished, would it be possible to leave a note saying something like "and that’s all the time we have for the Q&A folks. Thanks for joining us" or something to that effect? This would alleviate the need to keep refreshing the website over and over again hoping to see more questions answered.

**QUALITY OF LIFE (QOL)**

1) Some battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in are starting to get tedious. All of the eight round assault battles come to mind. Are there any plans to allow us to sim ALL battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in?

2) No so much a question but a suggestion. Can you please remove 4 dot mods from the mod store. You don't have to replace them with anything, just get rid of the 4 dot mods. While you are at it, please remove the 3 dot mods from the tier 3 of the mod challenges. They serve no purpose.

3) Can the ingame chat let us know when a raid/phase 4 is completed? It already says when the first three phases are complete. Why not phase 4?

4) Why can't we have all four kinds of energy listed at the top on the main screen. If there is not enough space, why can't you make the XP bar half the size to free up space?

5) During the Q&A of September, we had asked you for ship "squads". You had said that you were working on it. Now that a sixth capital ship (the Malevolence) has been announced, the need is even greater. Will we ever have ship "squads"?

6) At the moment, there are three prestigious quests that are tied to the ranking in the HAAT (Tank) Raid. The relevant part of the quest is listed below.

• Jedi Knight 4/4 - Earn rank 10 or higher 5 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 1/4 - Earn rank 3 or Better 3 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 4/4 - Earn Rank 1 in the HAAT Raid

In the eventuality that the Tank Raid becomes simmable, will there be any special consideration for the players trying to do these quests or will each player have to ask their guild's leadership NOT to sim the tank raid at least 9 times? Perhaps simply ***designating*** everyone as 1st place and give them 5th, 10th, 15th or whatever rewards?

7) On the character inventory page, a player may select a filter to show Rebels, Empire, First Order etc. That being said, more and more charters have multiple tags these days. While I can select Separatists or Droids, I cannot select Separatist Droids. Do you think being able to select multiple tags would make for a good QOL update?

8) About double drops. I want to be clear, I am not complaining about them. Anytime you want to give away free stuff, I am all for it. That being said, would it be feasible to give a 100% drop rate instead of giving double drops? It does leave a semi bad taste in your mouth when you spend 100 crystals on a cantina refresh, for example and get zero drops of whatever you are farming. Two times zero still equals zero after all.

**CHARACTERS aka TOONs**

1) There are six members of the Phoenix squad yet we are only allowed to have five toons at once. As a summoning mechicanlinc already exsists, how about adding it to Hera so she can summon Chopper? This Chopper would be a "clone" of the Chopper a player would have in inventory with the same stats and abilities. Chopper would use the ally slot. It would make a more interesting team at that point and better reflect the TV show. You could even make it a second zeta ability for Hera.

2) Can you please rework/update/touch-up Mace Windu? Please???

3) Some older toons are not available in any store (apart for crystals). Baze Malbus for example. Since he and most of these older toons are no longer meta, is there a possibility that the energy requirements to farm them could be lowered (again, I am referring to the ones NOT found in stores)? You had recently done this for Vet Solo & Chewie. Kudos.

4) You have said in the past many times that you don't want to add new toons to the exsisting stores. I beg you to reconsider. Can you PLEASE add new toons to the stores, even if its just the really old ones to the stores. Baze Malbus is a great example as he can only be farmed. Please add him to any of the stores and not just charge crystals for his shards.

5) Why are there only three Tuskens? I know they are FAR from meta but why three? Were there plans back at the beginning of the game for two more?

6) This game needs eight clone troopers. Let me explain. Shaaki Ti’s leadership skills are truly optimized for clone troopers. Since General Skywalker now commands four of them (if you include the Arc Trooper) that doesn’t leave enough clones for Shaaki Ti to command. Are there any plans to add two more clones to the game so that both Shaaki Ti and General Skywalker can each have four troops? If not, whom do you suggest that we fill spots 4 & 5 with that are not commonly used elsewhere (like Padme, GM Yoda, Gen Kenobi Ahsoka, Jedi Anakin etc.)

**QUESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS**

1) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles. Since this quest only works with the dark side Hoth territory battles, why haven't you "fixed" this bug by simply renaming the text to read "Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Hoth dark side Territory Battles"? Renaming the text (in every language of course) would surely be simpler than fixing the code behind it.

2) Guild Quest, Raid Attempts - Do 4 attempts in the Pit raid. ***WITHOUT*** leaving the guild they are in, how can a player do this quest if their guild ONLY wants to sim the rancor raid?

3) Bounty Hunter Quest 4/7, Complete Galactic Bounty event tier IV. This quest only can be completed by beating tier 4 of the Galactic Bounty I event, not the Galactic Bounty II event. The quest's description does not mention I or II so the description is vague because of this. Do you (CG) ever have any plans to fix this bug by either updating the description to reflect "Galactic Bounty I event" or making either event applicable? I thinking adding an "I" after the word "event" would surely be far simpler.

4a) ***WITHOUT*** leaving the guild they are in, how are players suppose to complete achievements & prestigious quests (see below) that are tied to both the light side and dark side Hoth Territory Battles when their guild is ***ONLY*** willing to do the Geonosis TBs?

4b) As you probably already know, powerful guilds tend to only want to do the GeoTBs only. This does not sit well with some players. Have you considered giving guilds the choice or opportunity to do a “bonus” Hoth LS & DS TB, perhaps once, twice or four times year? This would certainly help players complete some of the quests & achievements (see below) that are strictly tied to the Hoth TBs.

• Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    • Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    • Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    • Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)
    • Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with Geo DS TB)

5) Why are we limited to only doing a maximum of three prestigious quests at the same time? Why can't we do them all at the same time?

6) If a player already has the Tank Tamer title (for being in 1st place in the HAAT/Tank raid), why does that player need to prove himself/herself yet again when they get to Jedi Master Quest 4/4? The game already knows they have done this at least once already.

7) Are there any plans on creating any new prestigious quests? If so, will you be careful in making them future proof so that the requirements are not based on events that will no longer be available? For example, quests based on Hoth TBs that powerful guilds no longer play. Another example would be Boba Fett's quest of killing Wampas that are not normally found anywhere.

**EVENTS**

1) I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three to six months, during a week that GeoTB is not running, give guilds of a certain power level (to be determined) a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three to six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or half rewards.

You (CG) have said/implied in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.
    • We don't want to upset the game economy with too many rewards.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they won't do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.

If you don't think this is a good compromise, can you please explain why?

2) About the Legendary Journeys (Commander Luke, Jedi Rey, Chewbacca, Jedi Revan etc). Why can’t we play these events every time the event repeats? You (CG) have already spent money making these events, so how hard could it really be to allow us to play them again just for fun, even if it's for no rewards? We already can play the Malak event for fun. All that being said, why not let us acquire the rewards (perhaps not shards) every time the events repeats? You did say "We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier." Having extra bonus rewards will certainly help players reach G11/G12.

3) Are there any plans for Galactic Bounty I/II events to happen more often then once every six weeks (on average)? Perhaps have each one run once per calendar month? Is a Galactic Bounty III event in the works?

4) We have had a credit heist for a long time now. It's great. Will we ever have a ship credit heist? Instead of using toons, we could use ships. Even a seldom used faction would be great as it would encourage people to upgrade their ships (which means upgrading the ship's pilots as well).
  • Options
    Some of you know me well, I always have a lot to ask.....here are the things I want to know and yes, I did add a whole bunch more to the list.

**MISC**

1) About the data cards, I would be willing to spend crystals and/or actual money buying data cards so I can acquire character shards. My issue is as follows. When I look at, for example, the Empire faction pack, of the character shards available, there are only two characters that I own that are below 7 stars. How do I know I will get shards for a character that is below 7 stars?

Another example was the Anniversary Character Trove Pack (330 shards for 5000 crystals). As of the time the pack was released, out of the 123 toons being offered, only 17 of my characters were not already at 7 stars. That's roughly a 1/14 chance. Same question, how do I know I will get shards for a character that is below 7 stars?

According to the Pack Probabilities, everything is random. This is a huge turn off for me and in turn, I don't buy the packs. Have you ever considered tweaking the algorithm so that characters that are below 7 stars get the priority?

2) There are 2 Sith ships with Sith Empire pilots but the ships themselves none are flagged as Sith Empire. Why not? Before you say it...."Lenders, There is no point to do this. There is no synergy between Sith Empire ships and there is no Sith Empire capital ship".

Hear me out....The two U-Wings are flagged as Rouge One as their pilots are Rogue One but there is no Rogue One synergy and no Rogue One capital ship either. Same applies to 501st pilots. No 501st tag for their ships. So just to be consistent, why not flag the two Sith Empire ships as Sith Empire and the 501st ships as 501st?

3) Have you ever entertained the idea of letting the fans of the game vote on which toon they would like to see next in the game?

4) Will either kind of training droids be salvageable? What about sim tickets? How about ability materials including omegas & zetas? When a player surpasses 100,000 of any of these items, you know they have too much!

5) When the Q&A is finished, would it be possible to leave a note saying something like "and that’s all the time we have for the Q&A folks. Thanks for joining us" or something to that effect? This would alleviate the need to keep refreshing the website over and over again hoping to see more questions answered.

**QUALITY OF LIFE (QOL)**

1) Some battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in are starting to get tedious. All of the eight round assault battles come to mind. Are there any plans to allow us to sim ALL battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in?

2) No so much a question but a suggestion. Can you please remove 4 dot mods from the mod store. You don't have to replace them with anything, just get rid of the 4 dot mods. While you are at it, please remove the 3 dot mods from the tier 3 of the mod challenges. They serve no purpose.

3) Can the ingame chat let us know when a raid/phase 4 is completed? It already says when the first three phases are complete. Why not phase 4?

4) Why can't we have all four kinds of energy listed at the top on the main screen. If there is not enough space, why can't you make the XP bar half the size to free up space?

5) During the Q&A of September, we had asked you for ship "squads". You had said that you were working on it. Now that a sixth capital ship (the Malevolence) has been announced, the need is even greater. Will we ever have ship "squads"?

6) At the moment, there are three prestigious quests that are tied to the ranking in the HAAT (Tank) Raid. The relevant part of the quest is listed below.

• Jedi Knight 4/4 - Earn rank 10 or higher 5 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 1/4 - Earn rank 3 or Better 3 times in the HAAT Raid
    • Jedi Master 4/4 - Earn Rank 1 in the HAAT Raid

In the eventuality that the Tank Raid becomes simmable, will there be any special consideration for the players trying to do these quests or will each player have to ask their guild's leadership NOT to sim the tank raid at least 9 times? Perhaps simply ***designating*** everyone as 1st place and give them 5th, 10th, 15th or whatever rewards?

7) On the character inventory page, a player may select a filter to show Rebels, Empire, First Order etc. That being said, more and more charters have multiple tags these days. While I can select Separatists or Droids, I cannot select Separatist Droids. Do you think being able to select multiple tags would make for a good QOL update?

8) About double drops. I want to be clear, I am not complaining about them. Anytime you want to give away free stuff, I am all for it. That being said, would it be feasible to give a 100% drop rate instead of giving double drops? It does leave a semi bad taste in your mouth when you spend 100 crystals on a cantina refresh, for example and get zero drops of whatever you are farming. Two times zero still equals zero after all.

**CHARACTERS aka TOONs**

1) There are six members of the Phoenix squad yet we are only allowed to have five toons at once. As a summoning mechicanlinc already exsists, how about adding it to Hera so she can summon Chopper? This Chopper would be a "clone" of the Chopper a player would have in inventory with the same stats and abilities. Chopper would use the ally slot. It would make a more interesting team at that point and better reflect the TV show. You could even make it a second zeta ability for Hera.

2) Can you please rework/update/touch-up Mace Windu? Please???

3) Some older toons are not available in any store (apart for crystals). Baze Malbus for example. Since he and most of these older toons are no longer meta, is there a possibility that the energy requirements to farm them could be lowered (again, I am referring to the ones NOT found in stores)? You had recently done this for Vet Solo & Chewie. Kudos.

4) You have said in the past many times that you don't want to add new toons to the exsisting stores. I beg you to reconsider. Can you PLEASE add new toons to the stores, even if its just the really old ones to the stores. Baze Malbus is a great example as he can only be farmed. Please add him to any of the stores and not just charge crystals for his shards.

5) Why are there only three Tuskens? I know they are FAR from meta but why three? Were there plans back at the beginning of the game for two more?

6) This game needs eight clone troopers. Let me explain. Shaaki Ti’s leadership skills are truly optimized for clone troopers. Since General Skywalker now commands four of them (if you include the Arc Trooper) that doesn’t leave enough clones for Shaaki Ti to command. Are there any plans to add two more clones to the game so that both Shaaki Ti and General Skywalker can each have four troops? If not, whom do you suggest that we fill spots 4 & 5 with that are not commonly used elsewhere (like Padme, GM Yoda, Gen Kenobi Ahsoka, Jedi Anakin etc.)

**QUESTS & ACHIEVEMENTS**

1) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles. Since this quest only works with the dark side Hoth territory battles, why haven't you "fixed" this bug by simply renaming the text to read "Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Hoth dark side Territory Battles"? Renaming the text (in every language of course) would surely be simpler than fixing the code behind it.

2) Guild Quest, Raid Attempts - Do 4 attempts in the Pit raid. ***WITHOUT*** leaving the guild they are in, how can a player do this quest if their guild ONLY wants to sim the rancor raid?

3) Bounty Hunter Quest 4/7, Complete Galactic Bounty event tier IV. This quest only can be completed by beating tier 4 of the Galactic Bounty I event, not the Galactic Bounty II event. The quest's description does not mention I or II so the description is vague because of this. Do you (CG) ever have any plans to fix this bug by either updating the description to reflect "Galactic Bounty I event" or making either event applicable? I thinking adding an "I" after the word "event" would surely be far simpler.

4a) ***WITHOUT*** leaving the guild they are in, how are players suppose to complete achievements & prestigious quests (see below) that are tied to both the light side and dark side Hoth Territory Battles when their guild is ***ONLY*** willing to do the Geonosis TBs?

4b) As you probably already know, powerful guilds tend to only want to do the GeoTBs only. This does not sit well with some players. Have you considered giving guilds the choice or opportunity to do a “bonus” Hoth LS & DS TB, perhaps once, twice or four times year? This would certainly help players complete some of the quests & achievements (see below) that are strictly tied to the Hoth TBs.

• Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    • Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    • Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    • Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)
    • Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with Geo DS TB)

5) Why are we limited to only doing a maximum of three prestigious quests at the same time? Why can't we do them all at the same time?

6) If a player already has the Tank Tamer title (for being in 1st place in the HAAT/Tank raid), why does that player need to prove himself/herself yet again when they get to Jedi Master Quest 4/4? The game already knows they have done this at least once already.

7) Are there any plans on creating any new prestigious quests? If so, will you be careful in making them future proof so that the requirements are not based on events that will no longer be available? For example, quests based on Hoth TBs that powerful guilds no longer play. Another example would be Boba Fett's quest of killing Wampas that are not normally found anywhere.

**EVENTS**

1) I know you (CG) have said in the past that you don't want both the Hoth TBs and Geo TBs running at the same time. My proposal below, IMO, I think is a good compromise.

Every three to six months, during a week that GeoTB is not running, give guilds of a certain power level (to be determined) a **CHOICE** to run a bonus LS Hoth TB (and three to six months later a bonus DS Hoth TBs) for either full or half rewards.

You (CG) have said/implied in the past that:
    • We don't want to use up too much time of the players.
    • We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier.
    • We don't want to upset the game economy with too many rewards.

I say:
    • If the guild thinks the optional bonus Hoth TB is not worth their time, they won't do it.
    • Having extra bonus rewards will help players reach G11/G12
    • If members of the guild are doing Hoth based quests or achievements, they can progress.
    • The game is not flooded with tonnes of extra rewards as the Hoth bonus "event" would only happen two to four times a year.
    • Some players complain about not having enough things to do. Doing a week long event is something to do.
    • Some players are interested in acquiring Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Imperial Probe Droid shards without having to spend GET2 currency.
    • Because Hermit Yoda, Wampa, Malak and General Skywalker all need GET1 currency, there is an ever greater need to play Hoth TBs as they provide much more GET1 currency.

If you don't think this is a good compromise, can you please explain why?

2) About the Legendary Journeys (Commander Luke, Jedi Rey, Chewbacca, Jedi Revan etc). Why can’t we play these events every time the event repeats? You (CG) have already spent money making these events, so how hard could it really be to allow us to play them again just for fun, even if it's for no rewards? We already can play the Malak event for fun. All that being said, why not let us acquire the rewards (perhaps not shards) every time the events repeats? You did say "We want to make getting players to G11/G12 easier." Having extra bonus rewards will certainly help players reach G11/G12.

3) Are there any plans for Galactic Bounty I/II events to happen more often then once every six weeks (on average)? Perhaps have each one run once per calendar month? Is a Galactic Bounty III event in the works?

4) We have had a credit heist for a long time now. It's great. Will we ever have a ship credit heist? Instead of using toons, we could use ships. Even a seldom used faction would be great as it would encourage people to upgrade their ships (which means upgrading the ship's pilots as well).

I gotta tell you, I took one look at that block of text and noped my way out of reading it. Maybe there is good stuff in there, but a developer with limited time isn't going to spend a good chunk of time reading one super long post. These things are meant for quick shot questions. And you would be way better off limiting yourself to one or two and possibly getting it answered rather than writing two pages and being ignored.
  • Options
    I gotta tell you, I took one look at that block of text and noped my way out of reading it. Maybe there is good stuff in there, but a developer with limited time isn't going to spend a good chunk of time reading one super long post. These things are meant for quick shot questions. And you would be way better off limiting yourself to one or two and possibly getting it answered rather than writing two pages and being ignored.

I've numbered the questions and categorized them. I've increased the spacing to make it even more clear. Most of the individual questions a person can read in 5-10 seconds.

All that being said, if you have some questions to ask, please by all means share. I am now even more curious to what you have to say.
  • Options
    Keeping your community satisfied and engaged is what will keep the money rolling in long term. Continual short term cash grabs will only last so long.

Burn out will always happen. Burn out at a high rate though... that's not good for business.
  • Options
    When can I expect recon trooper?
  • Options
    Is Hux gonna get a capital ship and is it gonna require GET2 aswell?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Really hope they fix those quest just for all your effort trying LendersQuiz :D
  • Options
    ^^ truth
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I saw this one on reddit (Posted by Cloud City Alliance)
    Now that General Grievous has his capital ship, the Malevolence, why does he not have a fleet commander tag?
    4dyrqt7wqsyu.png
  • Options
    I recall they also initially forgot to put the leader tag on grievous as well. What's with forgetting about the best character in the game?
  • Options
    Love the Phoenix Squadron idea!
  • Options
    I asked for clarification about Echo basic omega upgrade as of now we are done with CW content. Pretty sure they will skip this one or provide useless answer
  • Options
    CG, Why do you hate us?
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    CG, Why do you hate us?

Why do you think they do?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    The only acceptable questions this time are art related questions
  • Options
    Do you think they decided to have it right before the TB launched so they would have a week to come up with excuses?
  • Options
    How about making it so we can load all the mods on a load out screen. I hate spending 15 minutes fixing my mods after a sith raid. We've only been asking for this every single q&a and it never gets answered.

Actually, I don't care anymore. This LS geo tb has taken any "care" I had for the game away. My 4.7m gp account with r5 squads is useless.
  • Qhue
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    We are two weeks from a new movie, the end of the Skywalker Saga, and no sign of any new content related to it other than Kylo Ren being the toon of the month?

No content for the Mandalorian? No content even for EAs own Jedi Fallen Order? How fun would it have been to have Cal Kestis in GoH as a pre-order bonus for that game?

This obsession with KOTOR and Attack of the Clones has been entertaining for the past year but let's move on...
  • Options
    How many people got 4/4 in phase 1 day 1 LSTB?

Do you consider this amount wai?
  • Options
    I think most people would agree that the LS Geo TB is “Hard”. Even 250 million GP guilds are struggling with it. That being said, instead of forcing guilds to either choose between a very easy LS Hoth TB or a very hard LS Geo TB, would it possible to tweak the choices? For instance, LS Hoth TB OR a DS Geo TB? Two weeks later, a DS Hoth TB OR a LS Geo TB? This way, a guild would be in a position to choose a TB that is better suited to their guild's capabilities.
  • Options
    The Q&A is suppose to be later today. If anybody else would like to share with the class, now is your time.

There will undoubtedly be alot of questions about LS Geo and the Hyperdrive bundle already asked to the devs. That being said, do you have something interesting to ask or suggest?
  • Options
    My question: why should I bother playing when no viable new content is released for over 6 months?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    what's the point of these what's the point of the hyperdrive bundle when you are still allowing people to hoard energy before joining arena shards? If a new player wants to have earlier access to toons they will then realize they are still far behind the others who knew the trick.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    what's the point of the hyperdrive bundle when you are still allowing people to hoard energy before joining arena shards? If a new player wants to have earlier access to toons they will then realize they are still far behind the others who knew the trick.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Where is the official live Q&A? Should have already started
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    12:30 PST

So 2 more hours
  • Options
    I ask this every time: Where is our Princess Leia portrait?
    What is this seeming prejudice you have against Carrie Fisher?