I can't reliably kill anything

2Next

Replies

• JacenRoe wrote: »
    @JacenRoe

How would you mod JKA?

That was number 5 on my list. If you want more details...

I like a 4 piece crit damage set, and a 2 piece crit chance set. The triangle primary should be 6 dot crit damage. The square, arrow and cross should be 6 dot offense primaries. Any mod that has offense % as primary can’t have offense % secondary, but it can have flat offense so look for those. The triangle, circle and diamond should have very high offense % secondaries. His circle should be 6 dot health primary. Speed is nice but less important than lots of offense.

You can make a case for an offense set, but he should be criting so close to 100% of the time that I prefer the crit damage set. Also you can argue that potency is useful on the cross, but I like him maxed out for pure damage.

I go all in tenacity on JKA

Genuinely curious, why tenacity on JKAnakin? He usually kills every team he faces almost single-handedly for me when maxed out for offense. What’s the strategy with tenacity? I know Malak and Jolee usually do well with tenacity. Never heard of using it on him.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    @JacenRoe

How would you mod JKA?

That was number 5 on my list. If you want more details...

I like a 4 piece crit damage set, and a 2 piece crit chance set. The triangle primary should be 6 dot crit damage. The square, arrow and cross should be 6 dot offense primaries. Any mod that has offense % as primary can’t have offense % secondary, but it can have flat offense so look for those. The triangle, circle and diamond should have very high offense % secondaries. His circle should be 6 dot health primary. Speed is nice but less important than lots of offense.

You can make a case for an offense set, but he should be criting so close to 100% of the time that I prefer the crit damage set. Also you can argue that potency is useful on the cross, but I like him maxed out for pure damage.

I go all in tenacity on JKA

Genuinely curious

You're not the only one. It's certainly an interesting choice.