In that case every topic with a character in the title should be in character feedback

Pfft
I am Darth Spartacus

Replies

• Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Yes everything that could be discussed in general about the game has a feedback section.
  • So why would anything ever get posted on this board? I'm just trying to figure out the dynamic here.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • So why would anything ever get posted on this board? I'm just trying to figure out the dynamic here.

Ideally people would put character feedback in the character feedback section - like nerf 'x' guy or buff 'x' guy. One way to differentiate is to think who your audience is...is your audience the devs / CG - if so better to put in feedback.

However, people kind of post everything in the GP section. That's bad to a degree because nothing stays on the first page and that causes various things to get bumped quick. Discussion and questions about characters and their viability / strategy / tactics / teams should go in the squad character strategy section.

The general discussion section should be for the community discussing various topics pertaining to the game... for example, people wanting to discuss if team synergies should be stronger, what role should lore play in balance, how people feel about anti-Jedi skills on characters, how the next level cap is impacting their plans, beneficial information like accounts of drop rates on gear / hero shards, and then of course tons of other stuff.
  • Thanks for the run down.
    I am Darth Spartacus