What's up with ahsoka tano's leader skill?

So i was just looking to see which characters would be needed for the new geonosian light side territory battle and figured I'd start working on ahsoka tano. When building up her skills I read her leader skill and saw that despite how pitiful it was it seemed to also work on nightsisters. Granted she did get a little better with her rework but seriously her leader skill makes no sense as to why it would help a faction that spawned some of clone wars iconic villains like savage and asajj and maul. At what point did ahsoka work with nightsisters?

Replies

• She teamed up with Asajj briefly in a late season of The Clone Wars show. Not that that really justifies the leader ability.
  • Yup. I had seen about half of the seasons years a while ago when I started playing this game. I binged the whole thing from start to finish on NetFlix over a few months. I was actually looking forward to seeing where she collaborated with the NS because of her lead in this game. When I saw that episode towards the end of the series I remember saying, “that was it?” Makes no sense why half a buddy cop episode with Ventress gives Ahsoka NS lead synergy.
  • It's a nonsensical ability left over from game launch. At the time several NS didn't exist yet, so I guess it gave then another member.

Why it still exists in beyond me. But, I guess it's not hurting anything.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    It's a nonsensical ability left over from game launch. At the time several NS didn't exist yet, so I guess it gave then another member.

Why it still exists in beyond me. But, I guess it's not hurting anything.

If they removed her leader skill they'd have to nerf Finn again to remove an HSTR Finn/C3PO infinite loop.