GAC - banners with ships

Hello there!

After fighting many ship battles in GAC I still dont undestand how banners work there...
If someone uses the negotiator ant even reach 66 banners, because it has 1 less reinforcemnt slot? So it doesnt count as an unused slot there?
Then how much can you achieve wth Nego? only 63 banners? after the -1 ship it has no full health no full protection and basially doesnt survive so if you attack with nego it counts that 1 of your ships is already dead?

That would be very crazy!

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    There were a few discussions about this 2 weeks ago. The slot, you don't have access to does not count as an unused slot. It rewards no points.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    There were a few discussions about this 2 weeks ago. The slot, you don't have access to does not count as an unused slot. It rewards no points.

Well then I got a problem.
    Today I used Negotiator on offense. I filled up every slot i could (6 ships)
    1 of my ships died.
    2 of my ships didnt have full protection and 1 didnt even have full health! (and as i said in addition to this 1 ship died)
    I got 60 banners and got +3 for unused slot!
    jez2d77hs9f8.png
    So either that unfilled slot (because of 6 star nego) gave me 3 points or the fact that only 4 ships were on the battlefield.
    Both cases are weird.
    If it rewards the unused place on the field than 72 banners could be achieved with 7 star max reinf fleet if no reinforcement is called in to battle
    Or it rewarded the impossible to use slot as unused
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I might remember wrong. Check the previous discussions on the subject.
  • DonBongo92 wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Well then I got a problem.
    Today I used Negotiator on offense. I filled up every slot i could (6 ships)
    1 of my ships died.
    2 of my ships didnt have full protection and 1 didnt even have full health! (and as i said in addition to this 1 ship died)
    I got 60 banners and got +3 for unused slot!
    jez2d77hs9f8.png
    So either that unfilled slot (because of 6 star nego) gave me 3 points or the fact that only 4 ships were on the battlefield.
    Both cases are weird.
    If it rewards the unused place on the field than 72 banners could be achieved with 7 star max reinf fleet if no reinforcement is called in to battle
    Or it rewarded the impossible to use slot as unused

Strange cause i dont recall getting unused slot points from my 6* nego on offense. Seems like it might be bugged?