Can I beat tier 3 of Mythic Emperor’s Demise?

Can I beat tier 3 with this team? Link: http://swgoh.gg/squads/172312/
I really need to beat it so I can get the 25 TIE Advanced Shards. I will use Thrawn lead(level 7) first couple times, and if that doesn’t work than tarkin lead for the extra speed. Since apparently I can’t EP’s lead which is super dumb. Also, does his unique work in this event? I watched some YT videos and it didn’t seem like the rebels were taking any damage at the start of their turns.

Replies

• Aside from the fact your Vader isn't 7 stars? I doubt it, it will require almost definitely gear 10 all round, but to be honest, it's a team worth gearing anyway, but yeah, fairly sure you need 7 stars and better gear, something that could be offset by improving the mods.
  • Aside from the fact your Vader isn't 7 stars? I doubt it, it will require almost definitely gear 10 all round, but to be honest, it's a team worth gearing anyway, but yeah, fairly sure you need 7 stars and better gear, something that could be offset by improving the mods.
    Oh yeah. Forgot about him not being 7 stars lol. Oops. Anyways, I’ll give it a try. My team is pretty close to being all gear 10. Hopefully Crackling Doom helps out. Since they are speedy, they should just run themselves to death.