Malevolence or Negociator

Hi,

I've hoarded GET II and didn't spent any for the moment.
Now, I'm hesitating between the 2 capital ships.
I've GG at R5, but my geonosians are G8-10, Vulture is 3* (farming it now) and Hyena 4*.
On the other side, GK is R3, Ahsoka and I don't have a strong GR fleet, but I'm working on it now as I'm trying to be ready for GAS.

Here is my swgoh.gg profile https://swgoh.gg/p/885697558/

Which capital ship do you think is better for me ?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    If your Geos are at a back burner and you are focusing on GR, I would suggest Nego. Word is that they are pretty much equally matched, although I can't test it myself yet.
  • Thanks for your advices.
    I'll continue to work on my GR ships and get the Negotiator.
    I'll take less time to have a good fleet.
  • Yeah, from what I saw on Mal vs. Nego, unless you have a good Mal fleet already, then I'd go for Nego...it will be more useful for Light Side Geo TB as well. I've got Nego and am planning to 7* before going after Mal now.
  • Whichever you have stronger pilots for already, probably. Arena-wise it seems like they can each beat the other on offense, all other things being equal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    The Negotiator seems to be much stronger on defense, at least shouldn't be won with just Thrawn. A bit more 'autoplay' friendly also. And you can get even HMF to surrender without decent Bistan. But Malevolence is much cooler :)

EDIT: Also separatists are missing couple ships still, which need to be leveled and geared. I bet Asajj will have hers!