Relic abilities - soon?

Curious what are the odds this skill will be associated with a relic ability?

x7jy3kym29kq.png

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Relic Abilities should be very soon and in the near future, CG doesn't announce things unless its meant to appear in this quarter or the next one.
  • its probably meant for another clone coming in the future, and they did say that relic abilities could happen there was no guarantee

but most likely they will add them at a higher relic level or something lame for a quick cash grab again, because there is no gain of adding them at level 7
  • flux_rono wrote: »

but most likely they will add them at a higher relic level or something lame for a quick cash grab again, because there is no gain of adding them at level 7

I genuinely hope that you're wrong about them adding more levels to relics even for abilities. I've got 17 toons with relics now, most well under level 7, and I don't even like the system as it is with seven levels never mind adding more to it.
  • Dagonsith wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

I genuinely hope that you're wrong about them adding more levels to relics even for abilities. I've got 17 toons with relics now, most well under level 7, and I don't even like the system as it is with seven levels never mind adding more to it.

i hope im wrong as well i only have 4 relics with them being level 4-5 with one at lv7.