Crashing

Anyone else’s game crashing randomly since the last update? Been playing since 2017 and never had this problem before.

Replies

• PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Game has been crashing randomly for a while... In any kind of battle and even on home screen...
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    First I'd try running the app making sure you don't have any other apps open just in case it is a performance issue. If that isn't the problem:

Force close the game, go into your app settings (in your device settings, not the in-game settings), clear the app cache, and restart the phone.

Also if you are running a phone with little or no space, turn off auto updates, remove updates on all your native phone apps that you don't use and only update the apps you actually use. This can be a pain in the keister and lots of people would rather just do a factory reset, turn off auto updates and reinstall the game in that situation.

If none of the above helped or applied, then you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app just in case.

You may want to link your game to your app provider if you haven't already done so just to make sure you don't lose data.

That's pretty much all I got.
  • Options
    Clearing the cache and uninstalling / reinstalling isn’t going to do anything screwy with my account is it?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>