Malevolence can beat Negotiator and Home One full auto

I recorded (mainly to see how AI act on defense) some Fights vs Last and current Meta.
https://youtu.be/TdBIOIVkW4I

Setup isnt Set in stone cause currently Malevolence is beatable on defense so Community hasnt found the best lineup so far.

Replies

• There may still be missing pieces as well.
  • MD_Geist wrote: »
    currently Malevolence is beatable on defense so Community hasnt found the best lineup so far.
    And it will probably stay that way. If someone expected a ship to completely corner the Negotiator already, this is not the one.
  • Kind of a bummer how Vulture seems doomed to die and resummon itself at the start even with 2 tanks alongside it. But hey, as long as it works.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Kind of a bummer how Vulture seems doomed to die and resummon itself at the start even with 2 tanks alongside it. But hey, as long as it works.

That’s kind of his purpose though. When a vulture droid dies it gives Malevolence TM right? You want to get 2-3 of them up and you want the AI to start dropping them. They are quickly replaceable and disposable by design right?
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Kind of a bummer how Vulture seems doomed to die and resummon itself at the start even with 2 tanks alongside it. But hey, as long as it works.

That’s kind of his purpose though. When a vulture droid dies it gives Malevolence TM right? You want to get 2-3 of them up and you want the AI to start dropping them. They are quickly replaceable and disposable by design right?

Yeah, I get it, it's just that like, you sink all these resources into the Vulture and then it just dies and summons one of the "generic" Vultures before it can do anything.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

JacenRoe wrote: »

Yeah, I get it, it's just that like, you sink all these resources into the Vulture and then it just dies and summons one of the "generic" Vultures before it can do anything.

What are the stats based on?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited November 2019

What are the stats based on?

Beats me. It doesn't resummon in the same spot as the "real" Vulture though, so I was assuming it's the same as the ones the Malevolence summons when it uses a special.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

The vultures do a ton. Even the “generic” ones. The buzz droids and all the assists are pecking away at the enemy, and the TM to the Malevolence means they hurt you if you ignore them, and hurt you if you go after them. It’s just not one big, flashy move that does a lot all at once.

And the Vulture doesn’t require lots of resources. There is no character to max so it’s just some ship credits and mats. It’s a tiny fraction of the effort piloted ships require.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

The vultures do a ton. Even the “generic” ones. The buzz droids and all the assists are pecking away at the enemy, and the TM to the Malevolence means they hurt you if you ignore them, and hurt you if you go after them. It’s just not one big, flashy move that does a lot all at once.

And the Vulture doesn’t require lots of resources. There is no character to max so it’s just some ship credits and mats. It’s a tiny fraction of the effort piloted ships require.

Do the summoned Vulture droids have the exact same skill descriptions as the actual owned ship? Or are there slight variations?

Also as much as I love the vulture droid dropping and giving TM, it's reinforcement ability is actually super useful with the blind an extra buzz droids.
  • Note that summoned ones currently dont apply BI so either its a Bug or only avaible with Malevolence at 7*.

Overall Malevolence Kit gets more from 7* than Negotiator so i bet it Balance Out more once maxed. While clever Players can outplay Malevolence easily the AI cant so this ship (Like NS) should be a good Option to Beat whales in Front of you (currently 5* Malevolence can beat maxed Negotiators fleets!) and the ability to even Auto Negotiator and Home One is a good Casual way to get some top Ranks If you cant Race your shards (majority of Players) since Mirrors (H1 and Negotiator can quickly favour the Spenders).

Didnt drop Out of top20 the last days with Malevolence in a shard full of Negotiator which isnt bad even If it is beatable.
  • MD_Geist wrote: »
    Note that summoned ones currently dont apply BI so either its a Bug or only avaible with Malevolence at 7*.

Overall Malevolence Kit gets more from 7* than Negotiator so i bet it Balance Out more once maxed. While clever Players can outplay Malevolence easily the AI cant so this ship (Like NS) should be a good Option to Beat whales in Front of you (currently 5* Malevolence can beat maxed Negotiators fleets!) and the ability to even Auto Negotiator and Home One is a good Casual way to get some top Ranks If you cant Race your shards (majority of Players) since Mirrors (H1 and Negotiator can quickly favour the Spenders).

Didnt drop Out of top20 the last days with Malevolence in a shard full of Negotiator which isnt bad even If it is beatable.

Was it intentional that this fleet was not dominant in the arena? Having only one chance to apply BI, this is ridiculous, Vulture with 5 * has 72k health/prot, she dies fast and I can't eliminate Hounds, I had to pass her to reinforce to improve my chances of using this BI

They have to sort this out. If in the Kit say that Summoned Vulture has the same kit as Vulture Droid, why doesn't that apply in practice? There are battles that sometimes I get 3-4 minutes stuck in the Hounds, that's not fair
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Do the summoned Vulture droids have the exact same skill descriptions as the actual owned ship? Or are there slight variations?

Also as much as I love the vulture droid dropping and giving TM, it's reinforcement ability is actually super useful with the blind an extra buzz droids.

No, they have a different kit from the original ship. Even the one it calls in after it dies is different. The big differences are it doesn’t inflict buff immunity (which destroys hounds tooth) and instead of 100% chance to assist its 70%. Also doesn’t summon more when these die.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    candy0man wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

No, they have a different kit from the original ship. Even the one it calls in after it dies is different. The big differences are it doesn’t inflict buff immunity (which destroys hounds tooth) and instead of 100% chance to assist its 70%. Also doesn’t summon more when these die.

So, like most in game versions of characters we also possess, they DO have the same kit, it's just not at the same ability levels.
    70%assist is level 1 unique for VD. Revive and buff immunity are level 8 abilities.
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    @MD_Geist All 7* Ships?

Bomber yes but my Vulture was only 5* for the Video (now 6*) and Malevolence is 5* too