Arena needs to change

I am getting really tired of Arena and I can't be the only one. I am forced to be glued to my phone for one hour to try and climb to #1 and hold it for just that one second until it rolls over for rewards. The game mode that should be what the game is all about, what you've farmed and farmed and farmed for is just an insanely annoying luckfest where you either get lucky and hold your position at the right time or get it stolen.
Take for instance today. I climb to #1 and am waiting for the 6 minute mark to go in defend my top spot. Lo and behold the guy in 9th beats the 5th guy and immediately spends crystals to attack me at what had to have been 1 second before i did a bogus attack to hold my position. He beats me and I got 50 seconds to beat him so I autoplay and crush him because frankly his team is awful, and beat him 3 seconds too late. He gets 1st and I get 5th, loss of 200 crystals.
You have purposely made it so that the #1 position in this game cannot be held. Defensive AI is pretty bad and to make up for that you just gave the defense increased RNG. Which is a whole other problem that makes Arena just frustrating and completely not fun. So why are the rewards based on me holding #1 when you have built the game to not work that way.
Well its because they think people will spend mucho crystals to rise in arena and hold rank, but really its just frustrating and will cause more people, including "whales" to quit and find another game. This should be priority #1 to fix. We need to be able to arena all day long as its how we actually get to play the game and put all the farming to use. Rewards should be based on highest Rank attained for your reset time for that day.
I'm all about a company making money but at the end of the day that game needs to be fun to do that and right now the biggest part of the game, arena, is just plain not fun.

Replies

• Arena sucks !! None of it makes sense !! I'm ranked higher and more powerful than people and it won't let me beat them !! One time I had 3 guys left to their one and lost all my guys were 55 or higher and they were 52 and lower . My next rank up I'll earn 400 credits a day but they won't let me win !! It's impossible I have ranked guys up their weapons,level,and their attacks still can't move up ... It's not even fun anymore !!! I mean I see them making you earn it but this is stupid and not remotely fair ... Like I said more powerful higher level and character's have same amount of stars .. It's a big rip off
    Bon fortuna
  • @Apoiuygvbhuytfdresdg
    I think the AI gets a big Boost in power even tho people swear it doesn't but I've been beaten the same way by teams I know I should have torn apart way lower in power and no synergy what so ever. Basically a thrown together team of crap caracter's but still got destroyed.