please help

TRanger
329 posts Member
edited December 2019
Before this post gets removed please hear me out. The past few weeks I have received several error codes. Most common 106. I have filled report upon report numerous ones today alone. I chatted with a help representative earlier today.followed his advice and steps to fix the game. Just to have it crash again. Same thing refollowed the steps. Then several times in a row after it crashed several times before getting to the home screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled just now and filed yet another report. And before it happens again wanted to make my plea in the forums. Please help.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    What device are you using ?
  • Options
    It’s a shame you and many others feel like you can’t ask a question without feeling like your post will be removed.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Benobi

They are not removed, they are archived with the direction to the correct place where the people who can help.
    There is nothing anyone on the Forum can do. This is either a device issue or a game issue. Please post to Answers HQ to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>