New LS Geo TB

How are guilds handling the new TB? My guild is close to 50-50 on doing the TB. So hard to know how we will do, as some of the officers have run the numbers and feel we will be lucky to break 10 stars! What are the thoughts from most guilds? Going for it or holding off? I am in the camp of just go for it, and see what happens. I figure at the very least it is something new to do! (We are about 225M GP guild, for the record)

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I'm projecting 16/17 stars basing off our DS Geo TB performance (29/30 stars)

Could be more or less, until we unlock 7* Negotiator but given how everything is tuned to relics, I don't think the guild will fare much better than projected
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Think we are going to try it to see how we do, 224+ million guild. Then clear LS Hoth the next time for the ones who have never cleared it and then do LS Geo from then on.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Thanks for the input! We are so up in the air about it! We have changed our minds on it a few times! Lol
  • Our guild always underperforms in TB. We have 220M gp but get 24* DS Geo.

I'm sure we'll be terrible in LS Geo, but we don't need the GET1. We are starved for GET2. I've been first in fleet every single day for over a year, so long as I actually had time to play near payout. Today a 5* malevolence with Relic7 Grievous showed up at #1 from a player I'd never seen before. Their starting 3 ships were Bugs, but they ddin't even have all 3 at 7* (Soldier was at 6*). I tried 3 times and couldn't beat them.

We have to get GET2 for Cap Ships or we're all going to take a terrible dive in fleet which means a HUGE drop in crystal income, which means a terrible dive in everything.

I don't see how we can not take LS Geo TB, even if it's only a few hundred more GET2, given the fleet revolution and the incredibly vast GET 2 requirements.
  • Well, my guild held a vote. By a slim margin, we have decided to stick with Hoth TB. Very disappointing! Are many other guilds sticking with Hoth out of fear of the new LS Geo TB?
  • Rewards are very rewarding for Hoth compared to the new TB even if you dont do well
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?