How slow should the Slow Padme squad be?

When running a GR Padme team for arena / DR purposes, how slow should Padme be ?

That is, zero speed secondaries ? Or does she just need to be the slowest member in the squad ?

Replies

• As slow as me completing an assignment my professor gives me 3 weeks to complete
  • i think she has just to be the slowest in the team so the fear on everyone is gone and she can cleanse al the debuffs
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    i think she has just to be the slowest in the team so the fear on everyone is gone and she can cleanse al the debuffs

This. The team as a whole should still be as fast as possible - just make sure Padmé is the slowest. Also easier is your fastest is just a bit slower than enemy Malak.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Just to add, if you watch YouTubers, It's Just Ian has some great info on how to run this team.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*