Best mods for arc trooper?

Which sets are best for arc trooper?

Nothing on crouching rancor site yet?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    swgoh.gg has what most are using, fwiw at this point
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I had assumed it would be CC/CD, but when I unlocked him this morning and checked the (usually bad) ingame recommendation it called for CC/Offense. He's a shooter, right? Lots of offense stacked I would think.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »

Where on swgoh.gg does it show mod sets?

Had a look and I can’t see?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    good point. I wasn't sure how to find it from the site but I googled swgoh.gg arc trooper mods and it came up. I'm sure someone knows how to get to it direct from the swgoh.gg site and can help us lol

also: the offense/cc set may be for those that have him g13, just a thought
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Richfxxx wrote: »

Where on swgoh.gg does it show mod sets?

Had a look and I can’t see?
    When you select the toon you want to check out, click on "Player Data", then in the Player Data page, hit mods. It shows what percentage of people are using what mod set and what primaries, etc... Much better tool than Crouching Rancor, IMO.
  • The turret doesn't crit, it does true damage so no real reason to do crit chance/damage. Its offense all the way
  • The turret doesn't crit, it does true damage so no real reason to do crit chance/damage. Its offense all the way

My impression is that summoned things don't take the exact stats, they take a power level and apply that to a predefined stat distribution. I tested this with GBA by giving GBA a bunch of speed vs no speed and Brute was still the same speed no matter what.

So, giving CC to AT is not impacted by the turret's skills.