LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• StarSon wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Disappearing button bug is unrelated to Geo TB, DS TB didn’t have any bugs that I can recall

There were no bugs with platoons, with special missions, summoning special units, with deploying etc.

There were minor bugs that weren’t visible that have been patched and addressed like Event Unit KAM not doing double damage on debuffed enemies

And they are working on a fix slated for this year for the disappearing buttons which is a game wide rather than TB related

DS TB launched perfectly and giving the same treatment to LS GEO TB is welcome

Asking for every single bug in every single area of the game to be fixed before they can even think about a new game mode is silly

Feel free to correct me and point out any bugs that were DS TB related

I am 100% sure that the disappearing button bug is occurring in DS Geo and that there is an issue with Dooku and how he interacts with it. DS did not launch perfectly.

You are 100% wrong then, because the bug has existed for over 2 years.

Actually, I am 100% correct and you backed up my point. It is occurring in the TB, to the point that they removed the toon requirements for the last DSTB to try to keep people from using Dooku as his mechanics seem to exacerbate the issue. No one is claiming the bug wasn't around before the TB started, or in other game modes.
  • Lstb isn't a new concept people its not somethimg they're throwing together in 2-3 weeks they've been working on it since geo ds was released and probably before that and definatly before any of the Malak problems. Their is absolutely no reason this shouldn't be released next week but its not. But don't act like they havent had enough time.
  • Tiedye wrote: »
    Lstb isn't a new concept people its not somethimg they're throwing together in 2-3 weeks they've been working on it since geo ds was released and probably before that and definatly before any of the Malak problems. Their is absolutely no reason this shouldn't be released next week but its not. But don't act like they havent had enough time.

But they have to do all the Reskins that's a lot of work.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Tiedye wrote: »
    Lstb isn't a new concept people its not somethimg they're throwing together in 2-3 weeks they've been working on it since geo ds was released and probably before that and definatly before any of the Malak problems. Their is absolutely no reason this shouldn't be released next week but its not. But don't act like they havent had enough time.

Yeah. That's how software works.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Kluge wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218799/november-calendar-changes#latest

Love all the speculation...I'll just go with, "we can't figure out how to make it work right" - translation "We can't figure out how to monetize it lucratively enough"

Im really starting to think that CG can't get anything right...you would think with all the outcries about new content and the whole Malak fiasco that CG would want to get something out to the community....

Ha, they can't even be bothered to actually talk to us about it. They simply "updated the calendar."

This new guy that replaced Carrie straight up sucks.

And thats the thing, not having the decency or courteous to tell at the very least talk to the community about it is dumbfounded
  • With two Tbs per month a delay actually works in our favor.
    If your guild is averaging 35 wat shards per geo Tb and you have him at 5*. You want to get him starred up as much as you can before LSTB. 70 wat shards a month turns into 35. Doubling the time to get him to 7*

I’m speculating that lstb will be harder than dstb...
    Means less stars and less get2 rewards.

I love pve content but I know a delay works in the players favor for rewards and resources.

As said above - I rather functional content over buggy ones.

Side note - I think difficulty needs to be tweaked anyway. Not by much but in phase 4 - all platoons filled, high relic and 6 dot mod toons are still getting pwnd. I don’t even look at Dooku’s hangar.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Kluge wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218799/november-calendar-changes#latest

Love all the speculation...I'll just go with, "we can't figure out how to make it work right" - translation "We can't figure out how to monetize it lucratively enough"

Im really starting to think that CG can't get anything right...you would think with all the outcries about new content and the whole Malak fiasco that CG would want to get something out to the community....

Ha, they can't even be bothered to actually talk to us about it. They simply "updated the calendar."

This new guy that replaced Carrie straight up sucks.

And thats the thing, not having the decency or courteous to tell at the very least talk to the community about it is dumbfounded

Ya know, I think it’d be beneficial for the CG team to take a look at what the outreach team and devs from Borderlands 3 has been doing. Since the release of that game there have been bugs but it seems like they have made the right response for all of them. The community of that game seems to get info quickly from devs and the responses are not only prompt but effective. They also listen to suggestions and implement a lot of the most requested ones. I understand BL3 isn’t a microtransaction based revenue model but there are things to be learned from how they operate.
  • If the QC/launches of the last few events is any indication, it will launch on Wednesday the 27th. That way when is all goes to crap, they will be out for the thanksgiving holiday until Monday!
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Guess the developers were not kidding when they said this would be the most difficult content till date (and I think for a long time to come).

My Padme zzG12, JKA R5, GK R3, zAT R3 and zC3PO G11 did not have a chance in round 1 of phase 1 special mission.

Same for my standard all G12 JKR team in Jedi mission.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Planning to focus on normal LS Geo TB next time round.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • More curious to see what teams COULD beat at least one phase consistantly...the relic enemies and level 95 were way to much for me to take down even one enemy and im sitting over 3.25 mil gp
  • This is unplayable. CG just alienated 95% of the playerbase. My full relic JKR team got ripped, and barely finished 1/4.
  • Are these attempts after filling the platoons? No snark intended, just curious.
  • Unplayable.
    There is no point in playing this garbage.
    And I have less interest every day in playing the game in general
  • platoons don't matter on p1 for character battles.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Are these attempts after filling the platoons? No snark intended, just curious.

Platoons don’t affect Phase 1 Squad missions
  • What if CG pulled a CG and put p4 difficulty in p1 and vice versa since it's the opposite direction?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Cg how are we supposed to buy our way through this one?
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    edited December 2019

Platoons don't matter on P1
  • My Revan team wiped p1 of the 1st jedi combat mission w.o killing anything and everyone getting 1 shot. Same thing with my G13 Rey and all G12 resistance team. Then my Shaak Ti clone team with 2G13 and 3G12+ last a whole of 7 turns and to managed to kill 3 enemies before wiping. Cool cool cool. Literally not even worth attempting these fights.
  • im pretty sure they f*d up somewhere... because all 3 of my G13 +100+ speed squads couldnt kill a single enemy..
    Padme got destroyed,
    JTR got destroyed
    and my Qira Nest squad, absolutely destroyed...

This , is not possible to beat. They should of saved LightSide Geo for April fools..
  • YetiYeti wrote: »

Platoons don't matter on P1
    Ultra wrote: »

Platoons don’t affect Phase 1 Squad missions
    Waggs06 wrote: »
    platoons don't matter on p1 for character battles.

Fair catch. Apologies, same as DS GeoTB then. Didn't look at what they affected, just put my assignments in.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I remember my first geotb
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • DHD
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    When relic teams can't even pass a single wave of a P1 combat mission, you're doing it wrong CG. Had we known, we would have just done Hoth. Really don't understand how this is passable for new content.
  • Do these scammers actually test their crap or we should wait few days for introduction of relic 20?
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    JDIII wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    What if CG pulled a CG and put p4 difficulty in p1 and vice versa since it's the opposite direction?

I think they did. There’s no way that R7’s should be losing on only the 2nd dam wave

You passed 1 wave of a mission?? Congrats, buddy. I could kill only 1 toon.