Replies

• Jeric
    271 posts Member
    CG. You have one week to fix this or I’m done
  • SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    beli631 wrote: »
    Do these scammers actually test their crap or we should wait few days for introduction of relic 20?

I think you may be onto something here.... this seems to be above R7's pay grade.... Guess, we should wait for new relic abilities and R15 or 20...
  • DX01X
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    127k Jedi Raven Team destroyed in 10 seconds in P1?

they are not even testing before release?

Disney and EA the end of starwars. :'(
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Cg how are we supposed to buy our way through this one?

My friends full r7 Padme team got 2/4. This is completely unplayable.
  • I'm averaging a single turn for a single character per battle. So fun, thanks cg.
    Must have a level cap or some other power increase in the pipeline
  • JDIII wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    What if CG pulled a CG and put p4 difficulty in p1 and vice versa since it's the opposite direction?

I think they did. There’s no way that R7’s should be losing on only the 2nd dam wave

You passed round 1 of a mission?? Congrats, buddy. I could kill only 1 toon.

Yeah, made it to 2nd wave and couldn’t kill a single droid. I got wiped out very fast

With g12 JTR + R4 yoda u can pass first round if spy doesnt target ur jolee, for padme its easier with kenobi but p2 aoe's wipe all but him... R7 anakin is joke there...
  • Jeric wrote: »
    CG. You have one week to fix this or I’m done

And so it begins.

Never change Forum, never change.
  • What an aoe by b1
  • Just wondering cause the content seems untested, extremely hard and you guys already made this mistake once... o:)
  • @CG_SBCrumb Buddy, would be great if you can clarify whether this is working as intended....
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    My guildmate had his Jolee R7 was killed in one shot by the droid. He had relic'd jedis and got 0/4
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    JDIII wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I remember my first geotb
    Nobody is beating that special mission

how many beat geotb sm first try?

rtt:is that an old ben-led ezra kaanan mace juhani team in the last pic?? gl I guess
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    What if CG pulled a CG and put p4 difficulty in p1 and vice versa since it's the opposite direction?

I think they did. There’s no way that R7’s should be losing on only the 2nd dam wave

This. I have c3po at g12. The rest of my padme team is r7. They were dead after killing a single enemy in wave 2.

These fights seem seriously overtuned. I suspect though that what is actually going to happen is that in a few weeks the next tier of relics is going to be released that adds additional abilities to the characters - and these will be required to make any serious headway against these missions. And maybe the additional relic abilities will be tied to a level 90 toon requirement. Without much higher health/protection and damage output it is going to take some very good RNG to beat the special mission. I could see maybe getting to wave 3 with some additional practice (this was my first run at it afterall) - but I don't know how I'd get to wave 4, let alone beat it, with how fast my padme team was dying.
  • This TB is horrible! I couldn't kill even one in round 1! CG totally took the fun!
  • Themy wrote: »
    Just wondering cause the content seems untested, extremely hard and you guys already made this mistake once... o:)

I don't recall DS Hoth ever being backwards.
  • Seriously???

I want and understand new content needs to be challenging but this is ridiculous!!!

My padme R5, gk r4, ahsoka r4, anakin g12, Bariss g11.4 got crushed mercilessly

Same with JKR r4, GMY r4, jolee g12, bastilla g12, Ezra g12

CLS team all g12 got violated

And won’t even mention how badly my other my other Jedi team did lol

Seems like we need 21 relic 7 jedi and another 14 relic 7 lighside toons just to complete phase 1 which is a bit of a joke even whales/krakens will struggle with this!!

Fair enough give us a challenge and something to work/grind towards but this is crazy and depressing.
  • I had a full r7 padme squad just get wrecked on the SM. I made it to phase 2 with only ani and ahsoka......A FULL R7 SQUAD?! Is this even possible. I lost 3 R7s in phase 1!
  • this is the biggest joke of the entire game to date. If this isnt a mistake, then there must be a HUGE new paywall coming out they havent told us. An if that is the case, i quit.
  • That was my guess since they haven't done a LS TB in forever, was actually the first one, so they just got used to going left to right, cuz this honestly is what I was expecting for phase 4 not phase 1
  • Workplaces are happy. Employees will be spending much less time in the washroom than during dstb.

Difficulty level will be tweaked for future events. Life will go on. All those that are enraged must have an amazing life that this is what sets them off. Perspective all, perspective.
  • If my Relic 4 Yoda could get one shorter before taking a turn then this whole thing is complete ****
  • Unplayable.
    There is no point in playing this garbage.
    And I have less interest every day in playing the game in general

You said it all! Unplayable!
  • My Revan team beat 1 wave. That's it for phase 1. Hopefully we'll get one star from deployment...
  • And this was actually pushed back for being not ready, so its ready now? :D
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Lio wrote: »
    My guildmate had his Jolee R7 was killed in one shot by the droid. He had relic'd jedis and got 0/4

I’m laughing so hard lmao