LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Well if they say that this is the way the TB is meant to be, I want the option for the guild to back out of this dumpster fire and do either dark side geo or hoth. This is unacceptable levels of difficulties when there is 0 possible ways to be stronger than r7 on your full squad.
  • Options
    i got 4 times 0/4 , any tips ?
  • Options
    I think the issue people are having here is that this is a long term project that you need to gear and prepare your rosters for - oh wait. Full teams of r7 are getting blown out of the water on the special mission. Guess there is nowhere really to go in terms of gearing...
  • Options
    Atzel wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it off and back on?
  • Options
    CG should reset this TB and allow guilds to chose a different TB
  • Options
    Where are the CG defenders at?
  • Options
    No one can even get through a single wave of P1 with full relic 7 teams. I'm worried I'm gonna lose half of my guild over this.
  • Options
    "Its over Anakin. I have Purchased TheHighGround".

on a serious note, if this isnt a bug an its not some how back to front with its phases. Im done. No more paywalls.. This game isnt at all free to play anymore
  • Options
    This TB is the hugest slap in the face yet. I'm a P2P at a hair shy of 5m GP, many relic 4+ characters with good mods and I won one wave of battles. R5 Kenobi with full health, protection and bonus protection got one-shot by Droideka. -_- Not amusing....in the least....

We have a balance problem, we do!
  • Options
    Guys, guys, guys, .. don’t worry! Soon the devs will make a bunch of crap FOR PURCHASE available to everyone! They just want to first prove to you how badly you NEED it. They want you to ask yourself this question: How much do you spend on this game per month? Can you afford more? If not- then why not? Where are your priorities? WHY ARENT YOU SPENDING MORE?!? YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING MOAR MOAR MOOORE!!! Cmon! The devs only have 2 mansions and three exotic cars each.. they need YACHTS people.. they need YACHTS! How can you deprive them of their yachts?!
  • Options
    Soooo glad we decided to let this one pass by 😂
  • Options
    Is there any chance that the content wasn't finished in time and there isn't even a 4th wave that was created, so you guys just made the event super hard so no one would find out?
  • Options
    Themy wrote: »
    Fanatic wrote: »
    Themy wrote: »
    Just wondering cause the content seems untested, extremely hard and you guys already made this mistake once... o:)

I don't recall DS Hoth ever being backwards.

Well, it was when first released... lol

My guild played the first DS Hoth. I still don't recall the difficulty being backwards. The overall TB was hard at the time, but phase 1 was an easy 6 stars for my guild, with most going 4/4 on missions in phase 1.
  • DHD
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Here is an interesting nugget. Middle territory for 1 star is 110,240,000 in P1. In P2 the number actual goes down to 96,220,000 for the middle territory. I don't believe any other TB map has that kind of change...makes me wonder if the QC process missed a few things, including the power of the P1 Separatist teams.

CORRECTION: Apparently It's that way on the DS...should have checked before I posted it.
  • WarGuy101
    184 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Someone in my alliance managed to reach phase 4 with R2-3 Rebels
  • Options
    this is "End the game" content for sure..what a **** show. if even 1 person would have tested this, it would have been detected. Is this why we farm toons and relics? I just cant believe we keep getting disapointed like this again and again. Its getting crazy to get gears and relics, farm toons with get, and bottleneck gear pieces being fixed by introducing even more bottleneck gear... good job
  • Options
    Atzel wrote: »

Wait for level 100, Relic L10, and G14?

RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Options
    Dear EA,

It’s obvious your going to be raising the level cap and releasing T6 mods by the next LSTB. My question is... why not just do this before the release of this content? This content is obviously not tuned for the current character maxes as evidenced by Phase 1 performances of full r7 squads achieving between 1-3 waves (with 3 being rare and normally reserved for GAS). This kind of move reminds me of the one or two professors I had back in college that took pride in failing the majority of their students by giving tests on material that was contained neither in the materials nor in their lectures. I’m sure they thought it made them seem even more intelligent when in actuality it just meant they were really, really bad at their primary job.

• Options
    agreed. insanely difficult. g12 die like rabbits, relic 7 ani put up some fight i p1 but not enough... relic5 revan with g12+ support cast could not get anything done.
  • Options
    If this scales upwards I am out. I'm not a whale but I'm also not f2p. I've spent $1000 this month alone(birthday month plus Christmas bonus from work), well over 10k over the last 4 years. I cant keep throwing good money after bad. If my g13 relic 7 galactic republic team cant even progress past phase 1 then something is wrong.
  • Options
    lol ... oops we did it again
    This is the beta testing round. They did exactly the same thing when DS Hoth TB was released. It was WAAAAAY overtuned, maxed squads getting decimated in P1. Minimal in-house testing, business as usual. I'm sure they will retune when the numbers start coming in. Well ... reasonably sure. Somewhat hopeful, at least.
  • Options
    Well at least they aren't relic upgraded like mine, and get one shot and don't make it out of wave 1. I'm wondering if the Phase 4 difficulty has been applied to the right hand zone by mistake … well perhaps its hope rather than wondering .. actually no this is CG... here comes level 100 and Relic 20.
  • Options
    what's crazy is they did beta test this. but they still find a way to screw it up
  • Options
    or they just don't care
  • Options
    I guess the intention is to be futureproof here but... This is so much over the top that this future seems like that galaxy far, far away. I'm not too sure how it's a good idea to spend so much time on content that so few people will experience. I'd be OK with having to put a combination of some time and bucks in order to get up to date but I'm probably several thousands of dollars away from being able to do well in this mode. Obviously I'll never put that much money into the game so, bye, bye Lightside territory battle, I barely knew you... For those who would, I guess there's another level of relic stuff that will help you, maybe not tearing through but at least survive for some turns.