LSTB - success stories only!

Prev13
What worked - clearly from my guilds experience and the forums not that much :)
HOWEVER, there have been some successes —> can people share teams that got 2/4 or higher and what gear/kill order if that helps....

1) I got 3/4 with Padme R4, GK R5, Ahsoka R6, JKA R7 and a substitute Rex (G12)
Rex died immediately and I regret not using one of my G13 GRs here or it would have been an easy 4/4.
2) Fleet —> 1 cleared Droid ships without much difficulty using H1, Bistan, MFalc and Rebels.

That’s all I got......anyone else?
(Remember only what worked in this thread please)

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Ahnald has a video with success on sm. Pretty high relic levels but not fully topped.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Ahnald has a video with success on sm. Pretty high relic levels but not fully topped.

I think he also got 4/4 with Shaak Ti and full 501st Clones (including Arc)?
  • Options
    Indeed: shaak ti r5, rex fives arc echo all r7
  • Options
    So summary so far =
    1) Shaak Ti + full 501st (high relics)
    2) Padme + crew (Relic 4+)
    3) MFalc + high gear Bistans U Wing

Anything else?
  • Options
    I could also achive special mission 3/4 with my Padme team (all zetas, Anakin r7, GK r7, Padme r4, Asoka r4, C3PO G12+).
    Initial burst is heavy and i almost died there, but could carry on until completing P3 with 2 living toons, P4 just not possible now, Maybe with full r7 team it is possible, below most probably not, or only with a lot of luck.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Manumicio wrote: »
    I could also achive special mission 3/4 with my Padme team (all zetas, Anakin r7, GK r7, Padme r4, Asoka r4, C3PO G12+).
    Initial burst is heavy and i almost died there, but could carry on until completing P3 with 2 living toons, P4 just not possible now, Maybe with full r7 team it is possible, below most probably not, or only with a lot of luck.

See the video, he did it with r levels similar to yours. May not work every time ofc, or the last phase may have different set of enemies which shuffles the difficulty quite a bit.
  • Options

TearFarmer wrote: »
    What worked - clearly from my guilds experience and the forums not that much :)
    HOWEVER, there have been some successes —> can people share teams that got 2/4 or higher and what gear/kill order if that helps....

1) I got 3/4 with Padme R4, GK R5, Ahsoka R6, JKA R7 and a substitute Rex (G12)
    Rex died immediately and I regret not using one of my G13 GRs here or it would have been an easy 4/4.
    2) Fleet —> 1 cleared Droid ships without much difficulty using H1, Bistan, MFalc and Rebels.

That’s all I got......anyone else?
    (Remember only what worked in this thread please)

You got lucky and I doubt you would have gotten 4/4 with a sub for Rex. I had the same squad except R5 Padme and R5 Ahsoka and Barriss instead of Rex and didn't finish 2.

We shall see....we are rerunning phase 1 in phase 2.... I’ll let you know 😉
    My Padme team gets me 1st in Arena and holds to about 20th on defence vs a hoard of max Malaks. So it’s very well modded. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    JKR R4, GMYR4, Jolee G12, HYoda G12, Bastila G12 made 2 waves on the bottom jedi fight! lol

• Options
    I wondered about Bastila lead given how much Droideka benefits from the Jedi being too fast (JKR lead) 🤷‍♂️
    I’m also wondering about Juhani....as she will taunt then lose taunt and recover maybe
  • Options
    4/4 with gas 501st mostly r7
  • Options
    I finished all battles in around 5minutes.
    Clearly better than DSTB!
  • Options
    2 negative posts already! :(
    Success stories Guys....there’s lots of other places to go and complain —> other threads and Reddit.
  • Options
    2 negative posts already! :(
    Success stories Guys....there’s lots of other places to go and complain —> other threads and Reddit.

Here's a success story: they managed to fix the disappearing buttons glitch for this TB
  • Options
    I went 4/4 with JKR and company.
  • Options
    qe78eg6sr55u.jpg
  • Options
    • Jedi Revan(G12), Bastila(G12), Jolee(G12), Hermit(G12), GMY(R1) == I lost at Phase 3/4
    • Padme (G12), Kenobi (R7), Anakin(R7), Ahsoka (R1), C3PO (G11) == I lost at Phase 3/4
  • Options
    So...dont want to be that guy, but “success“ stories with 2/4, 3/4, etc in P1 is like saying: we only lost the superbowl 10:70. What a success! ;) but to be productive: we did 2 stars already only by deploying ^^
  • Options
    Noxfire27 wrote: »
    So...dont want to be that guy, but “success“ stories with 2/4, 3/4, etc in P1 is like saying: we only lost the superbowl 10:70. What a success! ;) but to be productive: we did 2 stars already only by deploying ^^

I know :) BUT equally I’m trying to judge what’s needed to optimise my guilds chances.
    Likely we will switch to Hoth for a while whilst working on some of the teams above (and platoons)

I don’t want negative stuff here because it’s everywhere and I’ve experienced it in game! 👍
  • mincoire
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    You want a success story...a0knbgej2oh0.jpg
  • Options
    y6t5uizhonhv.jpg
  • Verror
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mnpj2bhlx2d7.png

Arena mods G13 all relic 7 except Echo (r5)
  • Options
    My guild pulled off a great win. Instead of selecting the train wreck new TB, We chose hoth and got max stars.
  • Options
    success? my buttons didn't disappear

But I would have lasted longer in the ring with tyson or ali than my teams did in these missions.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Is it still hopeful since that person is no longer here and the new regime seems to hate us?
  • Options

I know :) BUT equally I’m trying to judge what’s needed to optimise my guilds chances.
    Likely we will switch to Hoth for a while whilst working on some of the teams above (and platoons)

I don’t want negative stuff here because it’s everywhere and I’ve experienced it in game! 👍

You already knew the answer before your post high relic 501st or gr. Jkr can get lucky but can get toasted in the opening round too. There it is, anyone else who's got a secret combo isn't sharing it yet.
  • Options
    Tiedye wrote: »

You already knew the answer before your post high relic 501st or gr. Jkr can get lucky but can get toasted in the opening round too. There it is, anyone else who's got a secret combo isn't sharing it yet.

Relic’d CLS has had some success too....
    I was also hoping someone with Relic’d Qi’ra +/- Nest or Resistance might have had luck 😕