Hyperdrive Bundle

2Next

Replies

• 5* characters? Useless
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    5* characters? Useless

Not to a sub-85 player that needs the Legendaries.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Dnoff423 wrote: »
    xPat3678x wrote: »
    Yeah, they give us all info about this bundle! Tell us how much it costs! Also, this is the only thing they have to say?! We wanna hear what they have to say about LS Geonosis! Not about another bundle... :/

This bundle does look cool, I like this idea to help newer players, but still. We want to hear about LS Geonosis! Amirite?!

They did say something about the new light side geo tb....Tophat told Kyno, outside of the official forum posts, that it is WAI...

They can't know this until the TB is over and they can assess how many stars everyone gets.

Not that this has anything to do with the bundle.

Well someone should tell that to Tophat since he's the one who told Kyno that

I can think of several reasons this happened.

Are they anecdotal? Because those are the only reasons we deal with around here. Lol

Sorry, I meant "several possible reasons."

Go on then. What are they?

Ha no thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Yeah, they give us all info about this bundle! Tell us how much it costs! Also, this is the only thing they have to say?! We wanna hear what they have to say about LS Geonosis! Not about another bundle... :/

This bundle does look cool, I like this idea to help newer players, but still. We want to hear about LS Geonosis! Amirite?!

They did say something about the new light side geo tb....Tophat told Kyno, outside of the official forum posts, that it is WAI...

They can't know this until the TB is over and they can assess how many stars everyone gets.

Or
    1. They could have tested it before release.
    2. Listen to the forums.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    5* characters? Useless

Not to a sub-85 player that needs the Legendaries.

Even with the bundles it will take 3 years to catch up and be useful to a good guild.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Or
    2. Listen to the forums.

1. Agreed.
    2. Almost always a bad idea.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Or
    2. Listen to the forums.

1. Agreed.
    2. Almost always a bad idea.

Well.. Yeah, fair enough