I was stressing FO/Resistance

Then LS TB reminded me that with just weeks left, I have zero hope of hoarding enough gear to get whoever needs to get to whatever relic level they'll need to be at to unlock whatever new characters are coming out with Episode IX.

And again, I have found peace with this game. Do what's fun, ignore what isn't. Chase nothing.

Replies

• Same here. I’m not panic farming or scrambling for any new content. I’m like 8/80 on unlocking ARC. Glad I didn’t fall for the bait.
  • Recent events have convinced me that any upcoming content is not aimed towards me, but at the me that lives in an alternate reality, several years in the future, that is also dumb enough to pay for a phone game. Me and my 3+ years and 4+ million GP are not the target audience for new content.
  • I found peace a few months back. Havent spent a cent since. I have 16.6k of crystals saved up and just play for myself now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?