Nightsisters - New Meta

Hey,
im thinking that maybe the first time since release the NS could be an option. Talia, Initiate, Asajj, Daka and Mr./Mrs. X could be very deadly.
What do you think?

Replies

• I run this team for gw. RG for fifth toon. Win every day.
    When i was running it in the arena i would consistently get attacked. The high dps is simply too much to compete with in the arena
  • Yes, up to now no chance in Arena, but i think after the changes it may be an option.
  • The new meta clue point is that using characters above average speed and defence with a speed leader. Nightsister team will definitely be a atrong option. I do not consider nightsister initiate up to now but from now on she will be a liable character with the defence becomingmore important.

So a team like mightsister initiate, nights. acolyte, talia, ahsoka tano with asajj lead will definitely be an option.

• I encountered a NS team in last node of GW, all maxed out, lvl 70 (Asajj lead, Daka, NI, talia, acolyte). Currenly weak link in the team seems to be talia and acolyte. If talia has to use her heal, she is almost half dead. Acolyte is very thin on her attack. I run a speed team. So I got Daka out first, then Asajj, then talia, NI, and last acolyte.
  • I started out with a NS team but I am evolving a hybrid team.
    Asajj (lead)
    Sid
    Daka
    Jedi Consular
    Royal Guard

Asajii as lead allows Daka to go before Dooku. Daka & RG both have a good chance to stun off their basic attacks. Asajj has an ok chance to stun. All three together allow for a decent stun team. RG automatically taunts if an ally's health falls below 50% and I have 2 healers to help buy time. In a pinch Sid for healing block and Asajii for removing positive effects from enemy team but mostly Sid for dealing AoE damage and Asajj for well timed reoccurring AoE damage.

I use this team in GW with good results but my RG is only 4* so when I go into arena I am using Talia instead. Currently farming RG to level up for arena.