New Guild Event

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, but what would everyone think of a new guild event involving the giant asteroid worm from Empire Strikes Back (the exogorth)?
Maybe make the first section a ships battle where you have to fight regenerating tie fighters and the Destroyer
azig1h9goe7a.jpg

The next stage could be inside the worm, where you have to fight mynoks and maybe some other creatures.
vjgqfiby2qw7.jpg

The next stages could be battling the worm either in ship or character modes.
1awyvuw341nz.jpg

I'm sure the devs could come up with a better scenario than me, but I think it would be fun.

Replies

• I'm sure the devs could come up with a better scenario than me, but I think it would be fun.

I'm sure they couldn't.

I'm up for anything that allows me to use my character and/or ship collection in a different way. Maybe they'll add something like this after the definitely not bugged ship raid that will be out in 2021.

Cue ship-haters and LS Geo TB comments, and go:
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    LOL one of those pics is not like the others
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Crazy idea - let's get existing events like Malak, LS Geo and GAC matchmaking working well, then maybe move on to new content. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*