Another Major LSGeo bug (Day 2)

Prev13
nabokovfan
535 posts Member
edited December 2019
See below: P2 middle zone opened for no reason.

If you have this issue, please tag the report ----> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/LS-GeoTB-Territory-unlocked-without-1s-previous-zone/m-p/8501087#M33862

p7usn2e09wjw.jpg
wgscyiw02gtr.jpg
s6vlwwy4bxb2.jpg

Edit: Update from CG_SBCrumb

Post edited by nabokovfan on

Replies

• HAHAHA, same, CG, where are you testers? Worst led project ever, you should fire the team lead immediately
  • I think they did it just to waste people’s time at developing a strat
  • Yep same here 2starred bottom no star middle but middle is open and not bottom now ****
  • FildenKarmin
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Yep. Us too! We starred the bottom in p1 and it won't let us attack the bottom in p2. It's locked. What!?

capq2o1il5dr.jpg
  • My guild is experiencing the same issue. I’m guessing this TB may have to be restarted
  • Same. Middle phase one unlocks bottom phase 2 and vice versa.
  • 07-minister.jpg

Everything in TB is working as intended. Please get excited for the Hyperdrive Bundle
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    We are aware of the issue and we dont care see you on the holotables!!!!! Or not
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Same issue here. Pls cancel this trash and fix it. Tooooo many issues. Wrong sectors opening up, **** difficulty level. Who knows what else will turn up
  • 1M and 2M open simultaneously. 1B starred and 2B locked. Good work!
  • They spend thousands of hours testing this is wai

You can still attack phase 1 right?

Let's just play along at least when your team dies before attacking there is no chance the buttons disappear right? Bug fixed.
  • TheDarkCrystalX
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    4ibz6mjw7igo.jpg
    Same issue for all guilds in our alliance. This messed up all of our strategies to get stars. We need compensation for this error otherwise why play the TB if it does random stuff incorrectly
  • Plus one. We got 2 stars down low and none in middle. Now we have two middle territories active and no bottom territory open. I was so looking forward to using my make believe relic 5 clone sarge on the special but it’s locked. Now ... which middle territory to do ... and what will open in phase 3 (its the new loot box). This new TB difficulty certainly is a level never seen before. I wish the same was true of incompetent test/release in swgoh but there are too many other contenders.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    (Phone rings)

Sleepy dev voice : hello......

Crumb: EA CRUMB here hey people are reporting there is a bug on phase two

Sleepy dev voice : Tolbert is that you..... I’m hung over my knees are killing me and if you were gonna pull this crap you could have at least said youu were from Atari. (Hangs up)

5 min later .........

Crumb posts : slight weapons malfunction working as intended i am fine how are you
  • Working as intended guys, move along, nothing to see here
  • This is actually a good thing.

There is no way they can possibly maintain radio silence over this.

Someone will have to emerge from the cave.
  • It’s as cunning as the phase 4 platoon in the top needs to be filled to reduce the phase 3 enemy bonus....
  • @CG_SBCrumb @Kyno please respond
  • Yep: affecting my guild, too. WAI, I’m sure.
  • Funnily enough, we went 2* top, 1* middle, 0* bottom and now all 3 middle zones are open as wells as phase 1 bottom zone still being open.

As incompetence goes, this is g13 r7.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    It is obviously not WAI. It also makes no differences to strategies from the looks of things. Middle unlocks bottom and bottom unlocks middle. Makes perfect sense after a few cold ones. Still, you have the same phase carried over as before and same number of phases to attack so no real change in plans. They just seem to have mapped unlock the wrong way round. Yes it is pathetic but it doesn't actually change much.

That is unless anyone actually finished P1 middle and bottom P2 is still locked but nobody who has posted so far seems to be in that position.

As for compensation. What for? All the effort you were going to put into failing to star something anyway? The speed at which people whine and demand compensating is really pretty tedious.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Funnily enough, we went 2* top, 1* middle, 0* bottom and now all 3 middle zones are open as wells as phase 1 bottom zone still being open.

As incompetence goes, this is g13 r7.
    There goes my theory that bottom is locked for everyone because they never got around to developing that territory in time and planned on cancelling after phase 1 after the difficulty complains and buy themselves another month
  • 5 bucks this is their way of scrěwing over anyone why was sandbagging. Ie: the only way to proceed through this trash event.
  • Nap time. Maybe fix it tomorrow....
  • What a joke. And by now it‘s save to say that there is a major bug for every event!
  • Fire the Devs!!!!
This discussion has been closed.