arena questions

Hello, i am still a noob. i am lvl 69 my question is when i do arena can i have a defense team and a offense team? If i can how can i set that up. I like using my empire team to fight, but on my 5th fight i switch to my phoenix team cause i would like that to be the team that people fight me. Or how does the game figure what team other people fight?

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    willber wrote: »
    Hello, i am still a noob. i am lvl 69 my question is when i do arena can i have a defense team and a offense team? If i can how can i set that up. I like using my empire team to fight, but on my 5th fight i switch to my phoenix team cause i would like that to be the team that people fight me. Or how does the game figure what team other people fight?

It's the last team you battled with. So climb with empire then when your satisfied with your position switch to Phoenix and lose (or win if you can) that last fight. Then everyone will have to beat your Phoenix squad.
  • Saada wrote: »
    willber wrote: »

It's the last team you battled with. So climb with empire then when your satisfied with your position switch to Phoenix and lose (or win if you can) that last fight. Then everyone will have to beat your Phoenix squad.

Ok, thank you