Need help from moderators/developers

Hello I had to start a new account due to not remembering how to get on my old through Game Center. My old account name was “Iamthedarkside318” I don’t remember how to access the name because I don’t the email address or anything acc okayed with some info about would be greatly appreciated. Also I can speak to clan members in game or change my name from “Mol Eliza” hell needed please. I buy crystals here and there and have on my new account and old. So please help so I can continue to enjoy this awesome game thank you

Replies

• Options
    Don’t remember any info associated with the account*
  • Options
    Can’t speak to clan members* sorry I’m on my phone
  • Options
    Cant speak ingame likely means under aged account status. If your game center shows you as under 18 they block communication as an anti-bullying measure I believe.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you cant gain access to the game center account, I dont think there is a way they can find it for you. The usual was we would recommend how to get it back would be to find receipt and information from purchases (since you made some). If you cant access that account I'm not sure you can get that info.
  • Options
    Kyno, developers can’t access or see what email address or an info accociated with the account outside the game??
  • Options
    I have the email but that’s the email that is for my account now
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    This would be a good way to access dead accounts
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno, developers can’t access or see what email address or an info accociated with the account outside the game??

It's not about what they have access to, it's about how they can link and prove who the account belongs to.

If you dont have access to the game center account to access the information about your profile, I dont think they will just give it to you.

You will need to go through EA Help and see what information they need to help you link your account.