Sick

I know that problems arise - and maybe cancelling the TB was the best thing after all - I don’t have all the details.
I am completely disgusted though that I spent 40k in crystals to make sure I had Arc ready for the beginning of the TB - to give the guild one more Mundi shard and maybe a bit of an edge.
Maybe Mundi shards will be part of the make good...but if everyone gets them what was the point of spending 40k in crystals? It’s not an advantage anymore. Crud. Sick. And . Disgusted.

Replies

• They are actually happy to see posts like this. It means their plan is working. They dont care about you
  • If it makes you feel better... even with all R7 characters you probably had no shot at Mundi shards.
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    I know that problems arise - and maybe cancelling the TB was the best thing after all - I don’t have all the details.
    I am completely disgusted though that I spent 40k in crystals to make sure I had Arc ready for the beginning of the TB - to give the guild one more Mundi shard and maybe a bit of an edge.
    Maybe Mundi shards will be part of the make good...but if everyone gets them what was the point of spending 40k in crystals? It’s not an advantage anymore. Crud. Sick. And . Disgusted.

My guild had 3 people whale on ships so we could fill all platoons.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better... even with all R7 characters you probably had no shot at Mundi shards.

Haha Haha... probably true though
  • Well, quit throwing money at every new thing they bring out. I don't get it. They abuse you, you give them money. They abuse you again, you give them money again.

What is CG to believe? Your posts or what comes out of your wallet? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have spoken" - Free Market
  • I am very pleased with the rewards my guild received for Geo LS TB. Considering we would have been lucky to finish with 3 stars.

Back to Hoth !
  • sojiquvve4nj.png

Thanks for the rewards
  • MadDad_NewWarframe
    153 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    sojiquvve4nj.png

Thanks for the rewards

Zz check your inbox.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    if you spend 40k crystals on any character you should feel bad

Yeah, especially since just doing a couple of refreshes each day will get a 7* Arc before the next TB rolls round.
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Kinda ur fault for spending that much without doing actual research to see.

I doubt you would've even been able to complete it tbh
  • Yeah- sick to my stomach for going hard on the packs. If I had a couple more weeks I could have done it much cheaper.
    And you’re right- there is a chance that the mission requires lvl 90 and relic 15 anyway.
    The fact remains that some (fools we may be) invested hard to meet a quick deadline that didn’t seem to matter. This situation feels awfully familiar.
    I am not saying the TB shouldn’t have been cut short- but whatever little reasoning was maybe there to go Hardin Arc just went up in smoke - after the fact.
    The trust is eroding.
  • sojiquvve4nj.png

Thanks for the rewards

Those aren't the rewards. The TB rewards were sent out in a separate in-box message. The system automatically generates rewards at the end of the TB...since they advanced the TB to the end, the 1 credit thing is just a placeholder so the system functions correctly in winding down the TB.
  • It’s a lesson you’ve learned at a very expensive premium: wait until you see the requirements before you spend heavily! I’d also suggest that you stop thinking in terms of an “investment” and really view it as an expense. That money is not coming back to you in the futsure - at best it will earn you a few more crystals or shards in the very long term.
  • TCLEAR wrote: »
    It’s a lesson you’ve learned at a very expensive premium: wait until you see the requirements before you spend heavily! I’d also suggest that you stop thinking in terms of an “investment” and really view it as an expense. That money is not coming back to you in the futsure - at best it will earn you a few more crystals or shards in the very long term.

Oh- this is on me, I agree, but I of course did wait until I saw the requirements. The requirements and the timeline are what triggered this bout of madness.
    We were disappointed when the TB was pushed out of November....but there apparently was every reason to push it out much farther :/
    Good bye my lovely crystals. Hello regret , self pity, and self loathing.