Art questions

Get in the way. One of the rare occasions the company comes out of its hole and half of it is spent talking about art.

Replies

• I feel bad for the art dude. In a normal scenario it would be pretty interesting to hear what he had to say but right now there is too much going on
  • Well it's the only part of the game getting positive feedback right now, so of course they focused their energy on that.
  • To be fair, people have been submitting a lot of "art" questions to previous Q&As and they said they'd try to get one of the art people into one of the Q&As and that was scheduled to happen here before the TB was even released. That was mentioned in the Nov. 27th post announcing this Q&A and they specifically asked for art questions since they were going to have someone from that department available for this...so that's why there were a lot.
  • I actually really appreciate the art dude coming out and answering so many questions. It's really cool to see that side of the company and hear from someone whose not out to sabotage us. Unfortunately, the rest of the devs used that as a way to avoid answering the tough questions once again. Real shame.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Luckily there was an entire post about it that you could skip easily.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Luckily there was an entire post about it that you could skip easily.

I figured I’d pull a TVF and air my opinion about other posts I don’t like.
    I still want to know what TVF stands for. Promise I won’t freeload.