LS Geo TB is quite literally impossible to clear based on the provided math

MemeMaster
332 posts Member
edited December 2019
As many probably know, a recent reddit post shared a demographic that showed that LS geo TB would require just about 12 mio GP from each of the 50 members to get full star count.

Well, I did the math on total player GP, and if you have all characters at relic 7, all abilities maxed and zeta'd, 6 dot mods with 3 setbonuses applied, basically if you have EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER maxed out as much as you can, and then add the ships to it as well, you reach a total possible gp of 7'500'670, based on the provided maximum GP powers for each character on SWGOH.GG under Stats and Ships Stats.

Meaning that as of right now, based on the calculated GP amount, it's quite literally impossible to get full star count because for that to happen the average GP per Unit will have to just about double. EVERYWHERE.

No, the difficulty is NOT W.A.I., CG is just trying to save face because I firmly believe that they won't actually make content so far out of reach that even the whaliest whaler can't even get half as far as required. And if someone really, intentionally designed content that is very literally unclearable then I am starting to question the ethic of their gaming design.

I attached a Excel table with all the GPs and their summs respectively.

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Yeah, this content is not meant to be maxed out for a very long time, and that is fine. Problem is that it is not even playable right now.