Darth Revan event

By the normal schedule d. Revan would be out now. Are you planning on event soon, bc I know alot that have been panic farming?

Replies

• Yes panic farming for a 9 month old event.

It's not coming in December sorry bro but unless the calendar changes it's not gonna happen
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    It's not coming in December sorry bro but unless the calendar changes it's not gonna happen

Based on what, exactly?

Here's a quote from today's Q&A session:
    Q: Will there be a Darth Revan event this december? I hope so, a lot of use were hoarding mats for him! Thank you.
    A: CG_Tophat - Darth Revan will be included in the Journey Guide. So as soon as that's live, you'll be able to get after it.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Based on what, exactly?

Here's a quote from today's Q&A session:
    Q: Will there be a Darth Revan event this december? I hope so, a lot of use were hoarding mats for him! Thank you.
    A: CG_Tophat - Darth Revan will be included in the Journey Guide. So as soon as that's live, you'll be able to get after it.

1) it wasn't on the December calendar

2) Not my fault since it doesn't meet the 1 year requirity :p
  • Fair enough. 🍻
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Fair enough. 🍻

8hic027vu0ht.jpeg
    🍻
  • According to the Q&A the Darth Revan event will be included with the "on demand" events in the journal when that is rolled out this month. Which is interesting as I thought DR might have been a bit too new for that.

So you should get a crack at DR some time this month.