can you add some regular events for the next 7 days?

Ikky2win
870 posts Member
edited December 2019
With the cancellation of TB, we're about to have 7 days of nothing to do. To be honest, there wasn't much to do even with TB since it consisted mainly of just dying in the first wave and then deploying. The next TW attack phase is December 11th. The next GAC starts December 13th. We basically have 7 days of no guild events due to the cancellation of TB. It would be great if they added at least 1 assault battle per day for the next 7 days. Even those are super quick now with g13 and relics, but at least it would be something.

Also, please, please, please, please tell me the Devs are planning on doing the increased events over their Christmas/New Years break. They usually disappear for like 2 weeks+ at the end of December. Last year they flooded us with normal events while they were gone, which was actually really good. Would love to see that again this year. That or act like every other company in the world and don't disappear for 2 weeks, especially when you're running a game that is live 24/7.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I just wish they'd hurry up with making these old events permanent so I can unlock JKR and CLS already.
  • Credit heist every day
  • Smart play would be to launch DS TB straight away. The community would be really happy. It fills the time (especially with GAC ending).

It may even be worth holding of LSTB till after E9 content. If their are E8 characters to come they could drop fairly soon anyway and are likely already set up.

Most would be happy to have an extra month to prep for LSTB now we know what it looks like.

Sometimes it’s hard to please people, I think CG has been handed a gift on this one. Literally everyone will be happy to see new content/characters (announced early), have some bonus rewards, have more prep time, and fill the otherwise dead space for this week.
  • You need something to replace the 5 minutes a day spent quickly dying on the TB? lol