Maximizing stars in Republic Offensive TB - 10 Stars 190M Guild

Hey guys,
For those of you who run TB for your guild, you may find this guide insightful. While everyone else is upset about how it is not very fun, and the CMs are very hard, getting a very generous GET2 payout is easy, with very little effort beyond having GP to throw around, and using it intelligently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn4sDLH9myA

Replies

• I wouldn't call it generous. It's still a massive cut from what a 190m GP guild was likely earning in DS Geo. But yes, guilds should be able to scrape enough stars that the prize is clearly better than Hoth.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    cliffs?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Somebody wanna sum this up for a guy who doesn't want to watch a ten minute video of a spreadsheet?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    Somebody wanna sum this up for a guy who doesn't want to watch a ten minute video of a spreadsheet?

Basically to get max stars on Light Side Geo TB, the average galactic power per player needs to be 12,000,000.
  • I know everyone really wants that sweet YouTube ad revenue but I just can't bring myself to watch a ten minute video on something that can likely be summed up in one page.

Kudos for making the video and trying to help people out, but I'll figure it out on my own, thanks
  • I know everyone really wants that sweet YouTube ad revenue but I just can't bring myself to watch a ten minute video on something that can likely be summed up in one page.

Kudos for making the video and trying to help people out, but I'll figure it out on my own, thanks

In their defense, there was a lot to go through there, and the visual presentation of working through it really helped 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Jarvind wrote: »

Lots of preloading deploy GP without starring. Zero stars in p1, 4 in p2, 2 in p3, 4 in p4 but all stars coming from the first 2 columns of territories.
  • Yes getting like half the rewards I was getting from the DSTB is so very generous.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Yes getting like half the rewards I was getting from the DSTB is so very generous.

It's not half for us. 20 stars DS 10 stars LS and about 5k vs 4k in currency.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

You can't monetize YouTube videos with one video that's about strategy for the eggheads, we are not plentiful. Sorry this video is not intended for you. I have been really pleased with the enthusiasm from the intended audience though.
  • Next time I get a day off work I'll try to work on a template for anyone whose interested in using the framework I used and applying it for their own guild. I am glad some people have been finding this helpful.
  • Hey guys,
    For those of you who run TB for your guild, you may find this guide insightful. While everyone else is upset about how it is not very fun, and the CMs are very hard, getting a very generous GET2 payout is easy, with very little effort beyond having GP to throw around, and using it intelligently!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn4sDLH9myA

Neat stuff, thanks for the tips.
  • Yeah was thinking about something similar, in the end you prepare in Phase 1 & 3 without gaining stars, but maximizing them in P2 & 4, like that 8 - 10 stars should be possible, if all stick to the strategy, that's the bigger challenge ;-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Manumicio wrote: »
    Yeah was thinking about something similar, in the end you prepare in Phase 1 & 3 without gaining stars, but maximizing them in P2 & 4, like that 8 - 10 stars should be possible, if all stick to the strategy, that's the bigger challenge ;-)

Some people are slow learner's, but mistakes are learning opportunities. There's no need to get it perfect the first time. Good luck!
  • If you could share a template that would be great.
  • SanguineSeer
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Since there is some interest, I've gone ahead and posted a template sheet. I didn't have a ton of time, so it's a bit of a rush job, but should give everyone a head start in creating their own document, and planning for their own guild. Enjoy! Please look in the info section of the youtube video for the link.
  • Mission accomplished, 10 stars! Hope everyone else made the most of this TB. Surprised to see we are improving rapidly in the CMs as well, finished with more points than projected as a result.
  • 240 million guild and we got 12 stars. Some tried missions but it was really a boring mass deploy and wait 36 hours

I was hoping the prize box of gear would include greater quantities. They definitely had room for improvement in content quality, the Geo DSTB is my favorite of the TBs by far.
  • Keydash1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it generous. It's still a massive cut from what a 190m GP guild was likely earning in DS Geo. But yes, guilds should be able to scrape enough stars that the prize is clearly better than Hoth.

Yeah, it is a lot less than Geo DSTB, the way I project plan my account is based on weekly income reports. Irregular income, like that from TB is all a bonus to me. I will gladly concede that DSTB is far superior at this point.
  • The prize box loot was very impressive. Literally every gear piece I got I was low on