answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• Still waiting for an answer.
  • Indeed, the wait continues.
  • Is this a necro post from the last decade?
  • Is this a necro post from the last decade?

No. The post never died, so it never needed to be raised from the dead.
  • At this point we should just take the standpoint of keeping it alive and keeping it at the top so the devs know its something the players want answered. We could also send them DMs till we get a response as well. Just a suggestion.
  • At this point we should just take the standpoint of keeping it alive and keeping it at the top so the devs know its something the players want answered

I think that's already exactly what we're doing.

As for the DMs, well, you can do that, but depending on how much you do it I think that might easily cross the line into harassment. I don't want to do that. Besides, that's not public. I want it recorded where everyone to see that we're asking reasonable questions and CG is responding with neglectful contempt.
  • At this point we should just take the standpoint of keeping it alive and keeping it at the top so the devs know its something the players want answered. We could also send them DMs till we get a response as well. Just a suggestion.

Can't suggest the DMs. Their immediate response (even if they messaged you first and were downright nasty and unprofessional about it) is to accuse you of harrassment and threaten you.
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    At this point we should just take the standpoint of keeping it alive and keeping it at the top so the devs know its something the players want answered. We could also send them DMs till we get a response as well. Just a suggestion.

Can't suggest the DMs. Their immediate response (even if they messaged you first and were downright nasty and unprofessional about it) is to accuse you of harrassment and threaten you.

So you have evidence of this unprofessional response from the Dev team in private messeges?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    At this point we should just take the standpoint of keeping it alive and keeping it at the top so the devs know its something the players want answered. We could also send them DMs till we get a response as well. Just a suggestion.

So you have evidence of this unprofessional response from the Dev team in private messeges?

madmaxthatsbait.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hi forums. It’s been a while. Figured I’d check in on my favorite thread while I’m here.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Hi forums. It’s been a while. Figured I’d check in on my favorite thread while I’m here.

giphy.gif

I sure do.

I sure do.

So thats a no then, good to see you confirmed that you were just trying to spread false rumors about them without proof.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

I sure do.

So thats a no then, good to see you confirmed that you were just trying to spread false rumors about them without proof.

Ehhh last time I posted that sort of stuff I got banned for violating the terms of service and they have yet to unban that account. So hard pass if you're asking me to post photos on the forums.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    The short answer is no.

//
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

I sure do.

Ehhh last time I posted that sort of stuff I got banned for violating the terms of service and they have yet to unban that account. So hard pass if you're asking me to post photos on the forums.

Peter?
  • TVF wrote: »

I sure do.

Peter?

*shrugs*

I sure do.

In that case I think you can understand why I don't believe you. No proof is hard to believe.

I sure do.

In that case I think you can understand why I don't believe you. No proof is hard to believe.

Your choice dude. Not losing another one

I sure do.

Then why admit you made a second? That is also against TOS so why would it matter at this point?

I sure do.

Then why admit you made a second? That is also against TOS so why would it matter at this point?

Warning at best. Keep trying though if you have the time.

I sure do.

We have a rule breaker here call the police.

Oh wait the police haven't responded to the call about which tb to pick placed 3 months ago...nevermind.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member

I sure do.

We have a rule breaker here call the police.

Oh wait the police haven't responded to the call about which tb to pick placed 3 months ago...nevermind.

The police don't answer questions about the beer selection at the grocery store.
  • Maybe I'll be the sacrificial lamb and they'll come and answer the question.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Maybe I'll be the sacrificial lamb
    tenor.gif
  • Just checking in. Did anyone from CG see their shadow or did they run back into their holes (yeah, a few days late).

Honestly, I dont really care about the answer at this point. Yes/No...we still dont know really doesnt matter. Its more of a matter of the wallet closing since they can not follow up on their own comments.
  • Good morning @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat ,

Can we get resolution to this long standing question that you said you would follow up on?

To reiterate:

Current TB Rotation is -

Week 1: DS Geo/DS Hoth
    Week 2: LS Geo/LS Hoth

The request is to change the rotation to -

Week 1: DS Geo/LS Hoth
    Week 2: LS Geo/DS Hoth

This updated change would allow guilds a better progression in TB attendance and a more natural ladder to the end game content.
  • ShawDou wrote: »
    Q: Would it be possible to pick between both old TB's while still alternating LS & DS Geo TB? The content is very old at this point, but our guild still doesn't have the Probe Droid across the board (and I don't believe anybody has a 7*). We've graduated to DS Geo TB, but we've been able to alternate between standard Imperial DS TB and Geo. Now with the release of LS Geo TB we're losing the opportunity to alternate DS TB's and we've got no further use of the LS Rebel TB, and are probably years away from doing LS Geo TB. We feel like we're being forced to pursue a game mode that we're finished with at the expense of having to later choose between 2 we really want to participate in.

A: CG_Tophat - The short answer is no. We walk a delicate line between demanding too much and too little time for a mobile game. If we allow players to play the old TBs alongside the new ones, from a min/max perspective this is basically a requirement to be "good" at the game which is to play both. So while there are some players that want to play more our data indicates that we already ask a lot of a lot of players time. Adding an additional "requirement" probably tips us over on the "required" amount of time playing. In addition, we have very specific economy outflows modeled and allowing the second TB disrupts that in a way that as the economy is currently set up, can't handle.

@CG_Tophat This was not mine question, but i feel that you didnt read or understand it. So would you mind to answer it once more? The person is not asking for us being able to do Geo and Hoth simultaneously.

He is asking for us be able to choose from both Hoth LS/DS each time. So that guilds now can farm the shards for characters they want. His Guild as a bet a lot of other Guilds want to farm IPD and WAT shards, so they want to do one week of Geo DS and second week of Hoth DS.

Hoth TBs are soo old and obsolete, than what bad it can do if you let us choose LS/DS each time, while still keep Geo LS/DS switching.

I thought this was the original question? When did this turn into swapping which Geo the Hoth TBs are rotated with?
This discussion has been closed.