answer to TB rotations is not answer to the question that was asked

Replies

• @CG_SBCrumb

It has now been 2 months since you specifically said that you would address this question after totally misunderstanding it in the December Q&A.

Why has it taken this long to readdress it? Why have you not followed through with what you specifically said you would do? You didn't have to interact with this thread, it probably would have gone away into the ether, but you chose to interact and recognize that the TB rotation question was not answered properly.

Please follow through on what you said you would do and readdress this question now that you understand it.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    @Kyno Any chance you would be able to follow up with @CG_SBCrumb ?
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    So id be for the solution of you get to puck between the offerred geo TB or either of the Hoth ones. Each time.

So you either get lsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth take your pick
    Then next time its either dsGeo or lsHoth/dsHoth

Just flipping the current pairs solves for roughly 90% of problem cases.

Sure it does... but implementing choice between the hoths each time eliminates **** a small set of peeps off.

Go for true solutions, not partial
  • V01D wrote: »
    @Kyno Any chance you would be able to follow up with @CG_SBCrumb ?

I second this
  • At this point they are just hoping we all go away lol. Their internal metrics say it's a bad idea to respond to us.
  • I can't belive that we have 16 pages in a thred to get a simple answer and this is not enought to get one,this reflect one 1 thing,that they don't care and they see us like some disposable,lesser,unworthy human being,and they are so much better and they don't need to answer any of our questions,how do we get here?in beeing so bad at communicating with each other in the age of communication.It's not even a joke no more that a lot of players can't get a simple answer out from our beloved developers.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    they see us like some disposable,lesser,unworthy human being

Good thing there's no overreactions in this thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    they see us like some disposable,lesser,unworthy human being

Good thing there's no overreactions in this thread.

Good thing you felt compelled to comment. We were really needing you to add your commentary on this very important issue.
  • What's the over/under on the page count by the time crumb actually responds will it be before or after 20? 25? 50 pages of asking for an update...

I heard theres someone at Yale who's using this post as a thesis topic for implementation of community management strategies.
  • What's the over/under on the page count by the time crumb actually responds

If the number was 400 pages I'd be tempted to take the over.
  • What's the over/under on the page count by the time crumb actually responds will it be before or after 20? 25? 50 pages of asking for an update...

I heard theres someone at Yale who's using this post as a thesis topic for implementation of community management strategies.

Lol i actually wrote a paper in college on how to fail at product devlopment based on how my employer at the time ran the business.

My professor gave me an A and then told me where i worked. Was funny to find out he had left the place and become a teacher... basically to try and teach future generations how to not be like said company.
  • There is such a simple solution to this. I suggested it in another thread and I'm sure it's been suggested here countless times as well, but I'm not going back thru 16 pages to see. The just need to flip how they have them paired. The current pairing would make sense if they had been released in LS / DS / LS / DS order as the difficulty increased, but they weren't. The LS Hoth needs to be paired with the DS Geo and the DS Geo needs to be paired with the LS Hoth. That way guilds can do LS Hoth time and DS Hoth the next. When they are ready to move up in difficulty they can replace the lowest difficulty with the next step up, which would mean moving up from LS Hoth to DS Geo. That would mean that instead of doing difficulty 1 & 2, you would be able to do 2 & 3. Then when the guild is ready to take the next step in difficulty, they would be able to replace DS Hoth with LS Geo. That way makes sense. But CG doesn't care. They only care about profits and will walk all over the player base to get what they want. This thread and the fact that everyone has been begging for 2 months for a response that Crumb said he would give is proof of that.

They have time to come on here and monitor and censor this forum. Earlier this week, I posted a thread calling them out over their greediness regarding their shameful, disgusting increase in the cost of blueprints. It use to be that new marquee toons & ships were accompanied by a $10 pack that had 30 shards to increase a toon or ship to the next level. Recently, they changed it to $20 and added $10 worth of crystals. Still the same value, but just a dirty way of showing their greed by forcing people who always took advantage of that little boost to spend twice as much. And now, the Raddus. To get it to the next level, you have to buy 2 $20 packs and a $15 pack. $55 for 55 blueprints. So the value of the blueprints went from $10 for 30 or 3 for $1 to $1 each. I noticed today, when I went to read the replies to my post, that it had been taken down, without explanation.

And I'm sure this comment, once seen by one of them, will be taken down as well, but they still won't reply to the question that has been repeatedly asked for months. And if they do respond, it will end up being some **** excuse as to how it can't be done due to the programming or some other excuse that we know is a lie. They were able to flip DS Geo to LS Geo on the LS Hoth rotation when they released it, so they can just as easily flip them around.
  • Still waiting.
  • @ShaggyB
    Lol i actually wrote a paper in college on how to fail at product devlopment

LOL. That reminds me that when I was in college I once used a creative writing assignment to write about how to fill a minimum page requirement. I filled the minimum page requirement then stopped mid-sentence at the bottom of the page.

I also got an A.
  • @ShaggyB
    Lol i actually wrote a paper in college on how to fail at product devlopment

LOL. That reminds me that when I was in college I once used a creative writing assignment to write about how to fill a minimum page requirement. I filled the minimum page requirement then stopped mid-sentence at the bottom of the page.

I also got an A.

Haha. Thats awesome.

Serious question for kyno.... why arent we getting an answer here
    @Kyno
  • I think Kyno caught a case of whatever Crumb has...
  • The answer is simple guys.

New content is only going to be made for whales and the top 1% of players. The rest of us get to play hoth for the next 10 years.

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I think Kyno caught a case of whatever Crumb has...

Enjoyingtheshowitis.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Even Kyno has realized that there's no defense for this. Heh.
  • @CG_SBCrumb

Please follow up and resolve this long standing question that you said you would follow up on.
  • @Kyno @CG_SBCrumb
    Kyno wrote: »

Who should be accountable for what? Crumb responded and is not the person who can answer that question. No timeline was given that could have been violated. I dont think Crumb should be accountable to an arbitrary timeline set by the community, that doesnt seem reasonable.

No one has commented that seeking a reply is not ok, I have actually tried to keep up with this in reminding him to get an answer, but again this question/answer is not critical and when the answer does come around nothing is going to change right away.... I'm not lumping anything together, just trying to get an answer and keep perspective that this is not a huge issue on any front.

While I agree the community should not set arbitrary deadlines and expect answers based on their schedules, I also believe that 2.5 months (and counting) to come up with an answer to a relatively simple question is within a reasonable timeframe.

If you have no plans on answering the question, that is fine.....you guys dont weigh in on every conversation and nor should you. But if you are going to weigh in on a conversation, tell the community you are going to get them an update, and then just ghost them for 2 months...why weigh in at all? Heck, why even have forums or community managers....but thats a whole other can of worms.
  • It's pretty sad when your community "manager" has only replied to two community discussions in the past three weeks.
  • How is this thread still going?

You get two TBs, one light, one dark.

They gave you a way to get IPD without running Hoth Dark, by spending GET2. It sucks, but that was clearly their intended solution to the problem.

This is never getting answered because they know you won't like the truth and if they ignore it long enough you'll just get bored and move on.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    How is this thread still going?

You get two TBs, one light, one dark.

They gave you a way to get IPD without running Hoth Dark, by spending GET2. It sucks, but that was clearly their intended solution to the problem.

This is never getting answered because they know you won't like the truth and if they ignore it long enough you'll just get bored and move on.

IPD isn't the problem. The problem is that the TB difficulty order is:

LSG > DSG > DSH > LSH

and you have guilds on a range of progressions that generally fit into one of three categories:

High end: Should be doing LSG and DSG
    Mid range: Should be doing DSG and DSH
    Low end: Should be doing DSH and LSH

and that's possible for the High end guilds and the low end guilds but not the mid range guilds because they got the pairings wrong.
  • @BeralCator
    It's pretty sad when your community "manager" has only replied to two community discussions in the past three weeks.

Are you saying you don't feel managed?
  • DRD1812 wrote: »

IPD isn't the problem

Here's the relevant excerpt from the original question:
    Q: Would it be possible to pick between both old TB's while still alternating LS & DS Geo TB? The content is very old at this point, but our guild still doesn't have the Probe Droid across the board (and I don't believe anybody has a 7*). We've graduated to DS Geo TB, but we've been able to alternate between standard Imperial DS TB and Geo. Now with the release of LS Geo TB we're losing the opportunity to alternate DS TB's and we've got no further use of the LS Rebel TB, and are probably years away from doing LS Geo TB.

I'll refer you back to my original comment.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

This discussion has been closed.