What was the tb compensation rewards based on?

No_Try
4051 posts Member
I'm a bit confused. On ds geo we are eligible for the 750 crystal reward tier. Yet we received a bundle with 450 crystals. What is it based on? Were the other rewards also distributed from a lower reward tier?

Replies

• khelzac
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I believe everyone got the same rewards.

Edit: Whether you were running Hoth or Geo doesn't seem to be important. My guild was running Hoth and I got the same rewards.
  • Sad there were no KAM shards :(
  • Sad there were no KAM shards :(

Don't worry, you'll soon get the chance to earn 0 KAM shards for the next 6-Years of LSTB because it's so deliberately been built to be unbeatable with current power etc.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused. On ds geo we are eligible for the 750 crystal reward tier. Yet we received a bundle with 450 crystals. What is it based on? Were the other rewards also distributed from a lower reward tier?

You weren't going to get anywhere near the same amount of stars on the LS TB that you get on the DS TB, lol.
  • Based on the reward structure from the swgoh help wiki, it looks like everyone got 16* LS Geo rewards (5050 GET1 and 2, 450 crystals, random gear)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »

You weren't going to get anywhere near the same amount of stars on the LS TB that you get on the DS TB, lol.

There was some talk around we'd get rewarded on each guilds last tb performance. Hence the confusion. I didn't know at the time everyone received the same bundle.
  • Just be happy we got something. Man, it doesn't matter. We're lucky to have gotten anything.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member

There was some talk around we'd get rewarded on each guilds last tb performance. Hence the confusion. I didn't know at the time everyone received the same bundle.

I think the last time they cancelled a TB that's what they did. I don't understand why they didn't do it again, this seems way too good for some and way too bad for others.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Just be happy we got something. Man, it doesn't matter. We're lucky to have gotten anything.

Disagree, we always get compensation when they cancel a scheduled event that is in-progress. As far as I can remember at least.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH