Login / Crash issues

No_Try
4051 posts Member
Game keeps crashing even after uninstall/reinstall. @Kyno if you bother to check the answers hq you keep sending the people to, you'll also see it's not an individual issue. Some global problem is happening effecting numerous people

Replies

• Yep - can't log in
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I have three devices. Two of them, the game will not load. Crashes on startup. On the third device, the game works just fine. I am lucky so find a device that works, but surely needing three devices is not the solution.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Same. I reinstalled and no luck. Using android.
  • @Kyno - are you using an Android device to test this before you move everything to archive?
  • ShaeVizla
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Multiple people in my guild with same issue. Kyno wont understand and close topic, i'm sure
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Yeah it's already reported enough. But people wondering wth is going on need to know they are not the only ones having the issue and not waste time on something not resolvable on our end.
  • Same here. Android 7.0. Didn't have this issue this morning. Now can't login.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    No_Try wrote: »
    Yeah it's already reported enough. But people wondering wth is going on need to know they are not the only ones having the issue and not waste time on something not resolvable on our end.

Agreed. I realize (and many of us do) that this is not the place to report bugs/technical problems. But I do think it helps to be able to check here for people disseminating information. Locking multiple threads as soon as they pop up here is not helpful in that regard. Having one thread with the link to Answers HQ near the top of recent discussions is much more helpful.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    I never said it was an individual issue, or that my situation supersedes anyone elses. I was just providing the same information that other were and directing people to the correct place to get the issue the attention it deserves.

Please direct all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Yes android S8+