Borrow a hero

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
lbwgtdyzirms.jpeg
Just saw this visual bug

Replies

• Options
    Not a visual bug.Those are computer-generated (no real person has those characters) and so they are not restricted like the characters with which we play.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not a visual bug.Those are computer-generated (no real person has those characters) and so they are not restricted like the characters with which we play.

This.

They are "real", but they are not from a player.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Did you not see the initial hyper drive post? These type of comps exist!

Not how it works even with that bundle it still won’t put them past g11 so it’s either what kyno or yuejandan said or is a bug. No player would have a 3* g13 unless they cheated and it would be a quick ban after one person takes a screenshot and sends it to CG
  • Options
    MADMAN3199 wrote: »

Not how it works even with that bundle it still won’t put them past g11 so it’s either what kyno or yuejandan said or is a bug. No player would have a 3* g13 unless they cheated and it would be a quick ban after one person takes a screenshot and sends it to CG

1). *Insert joke over your head meme*

2). That's not even how cheating works in this game for quite a few technical reasons. It's pretty much impossible to do that from the user side.

1). The idea of a joke is predicted on it being funny. (Which it wasn’t)

2). That’s why he said it was a bug first. Cause he didn’t think anyone was cheating to do that. But that would be the answer if nothing else
  • Options

2). That's not even how cheating works in this game for quite a few technical reasons. It's pretty much impossible to do that from the user side.

2). That’s why he said it was a bug first. Cause he didn’t think anyone was cheating to do that. But that would be the answer if nothing else

1). Should all jokes / sarcasm go through you as well? Didn't realize you were the joke police. Then again. I'm sure there is a joke in their somewhere with you moderating this as well, but I digress.

2). Likely it follows the algorithm for generating system generated allies. If it's not against the requirements, it's not a bug.

Bonus). His response was similar to people who call something a "glitch" because they don't understand fully what happened.

If you actually read it then you would know I meant if it isn’t a generated non-player owned toon or a bug then it would be a cheater there is no bundle out(and won’t be) that would allow a 3* to be g13.
  • Options

1). Should all jokes / sarcasm go through you as well? Didn't realize you were the joke police. Then again. I'm sure there is a joke in their somewhere with you moderating this as well, but I digress.

2). Likely it follows the algorithm for generating system generated allies. If it's not against the requirements, it's not a bug.

Bonus). His response was similar to people who call something a "glitch" because they don't understand fully what happened.

You don’t have to be the “joke police” to realize you’re just being snotty with the guy.

That was still only his second idea of what it was.

And he didn’t call it a glitch.

• Options

You don’t have to be the “joke police” to realize you’re just being snotty with the guy.

That was still only his second idea of what it was.

And he didn’t call it a glitch.

You do realize he initiated providing a comment to my comment and I responded snarkly back due to the inaccuracy. Then you came in as his white knight.

Analogy doesn't mean that's what he did.

You seem to forget starting out like a ****.
    I’m his white knight? So you admit than that would make you the bad guy?