Crashing on startup

Is anyone else experiencing this? I just opened my game for the first time since last night and it crashed in the cantina. Now everytime i try to launch it it crashes right before the main screen.

Replies

• Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Same. I got in long enough to collect daily login, but it crashed again and i haven't been able to get back in.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    I'm stuck on DISNEY LUCASFILM screen and nothing is happening after this.
  • Same here, might loose my GAC if this is not resolved today.
  • I am having the same issue, I was able to get in about 3 hours ago but now it crashes on startup every time. I tried wifi and cell data, I tried restarting my phone, I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, I even tried installing on a separate device with the same Google account and it does the same thing. I contacted support and they said that they know about the issue and are working on it.
  • Same as the rest
  • Cs99 wrote: »
    Same. I got in long enough to collect daily login, but it crashed again and i haven't been able to get back in.

I went to do the Jedi event like a monkey before claiming them. I'm losing the login in about 40 minutes
  • I am as well. Deleted and downloaded twice and still can’t log in. It is fine on my iPhone but can’t load on my android account.
  • Same for me (on Android).
    Crashes at Disney title screen.
  • I almost thought that I was the only one having the problem. I just want to do my dailies, get my JKA to g12 and get to Kyber.
  • Lost of people are having this same issue but Kyno keeps closing the threads when the pop up, so new people end up thinking that they are the only ones having the issue.

Go here and report it.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-Galaxy-of-Heroes/ct-p/star-wars-en

ooqqvwgu20e2.jpg
  • Same...this post will be closed unfortunately
  • New content! Crashing loading screens
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    New content! Crashing loading screens

Sweet.
  • Mitch08 wrote: »
    New content! Crashing loading screens

You can't complain about new content if you can't play said content! Only $9.99
  • Lost of people are having this same issue but Kyno keeps closing the threads when the pop up, so new people end up thinking that they are the only ones having the issue.

Go here and report it.

ooqqvwgu20e2.jpg

That's just **** poor management
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    Lost of people are having this same issue but Kyno keeps closing the threads when the pop up, so new people end up thinking that they are the only ones having the issue.

Go here and report it.

ooqqvwgu20e2.jpg

That's just **** poor management

He’ll defend himself though, esp since his first response to the very first post was along the lines of “i logged in with no issues” before promptly closing it.

Srsly, kyno, just merge the thread here so u dont get a million new threads on a legit bug. At least people dont waste their time uninstalling etc if they know it’s not them, but the server.
  • Same problem here. Running Android too.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    The purported issue is the patch interferes with Android 7.1.1 or lower OS devices. Hopefully there will be a hotfix forthcoming as 7.0 OS is not listed as Legacy OS (6.0 or lower).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Just started this morning on me as well. Cleared cache reinstalled nada
  • DK_Raid_Violator
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    +1
    Bluestacks. Others in my guild report the same. Also happens in NoxPlayer.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    utb4w2og78b5.png
  • Someone is awake
  • My device is usually the reliable one in the house.....they better not "legacy" it before they fix issues with the newest ones ;):).
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Just need to go buy a phone with android 8.0 or higher. Problem solved.

You need to buy the hyperspace bundle if you wish to log in
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Cs99 wrote: »

You need to buy the hyperspace bundle if you wish to log in

If it update my OS, sure, why not?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"

"Whale harder". :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Posting issues here doesnt help the dev team get the information they need to actually fix the problem.

I understand that this isnt anyone's concern, but it is for us. The issue needs to be fixed. Everyone that is on the Forum is not available. The members that host Answers HQ are staffing that site all the time.

As for my post, I was providing the same information as other players were. I'm sorry that the statement I made didnt match with your experience but I cant control that, and just wanted ot make it clear , while it is an issue, it may be local or localized to something and is not a direct issue on their end.

Please post all bugs and issues to Answers HQ to help highlight the issue so we can get it fixed.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>