Roster 03/22/2016: Goal of getting all toons 7-star, level 70, and gear 7 almost complete

Prev13
YoYoYoda369
181 posts Member
edited March 2016
R9xITmv.png
2sMreyZ.png
bhTFmhH.png
m0hkwTR.png
8IhC9rT.png
H4pRHeH.png
YaUyoc8.png

Replies

• This is one amazing roaster..
  • I could get all of my toons to gear 7 in next few days, but with the looming update I've been holding on to everything I can. I have inpatient fingers, so it might actually happen before update.... who knows
  • Well, after update u will max all to level 80 and gear 8, so why not ease your fingers itch..
    :D
  • Wonder if you get magmatrooper to 70, will you be able to complete your daily challenges? Since you can't train anyone
  • Wonder if you get magmatrooper to 70, will you be able to complete your daily challenges? Since you can't train anyone

@Pindasauskanon
    That's exactly why I haven't leveled him... I can't complete dailies without one toon being able to be trained
  • Robdd
    111 posts Member
    Amazing lineup of toons, the dollar amount has to be insane to get this many.
    Impressive!!
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    what will you do with your life when the most fun aspect (collecting) is done?

I would be devastated if I were you haha
  • Wow.. This guy spent around 5k in this game for sure.. lol
    Bad game management here
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    He's got 99 problems, but money ain't one.
  • You all are just envy (like me^^).
    Your collection is ... hard to find the right superlative for it ... *thumbs up*
  • Toukai wrote: »

@Toukai
    98 problems, cause an SWGOH roster ain't one either
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Toukai wrote: »

@Toukai

@YoYoYoda369

How dare you make a witty post that makes me laugh! HOW DARE YOU!
  • OMG OMG OMG. :open_mouth:
    Anyway, this is what you gonna do:
    you gonna use Poe (L), Finn, rey, Resistance trooper, and Resistance Pilot.
    And then you gonna tell me, if the crits and exposes, and turn meters gains we see in description is REALLY that crazy.
    plz. You are my only hope! (because i plan on getting Resistance team, and my RP alrdy in 5*. so i need to know if perhaps will be better to give it up)
  • Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @YoYoYoda369
    Do you think that any faction synergy is more successful than current (boring) speedy QGJ, Yoda, Rey, RG + Dooku or Anakin or GS or FOTP or Lumi?
    What is your favorite squad?
    Should be big fun to be able to play all kind of Setups ...
  • Omg how is it possible to have such a rooster?
  • OMG OMG OMG. :open_mouth:
    Anyway, this is what you gonna do:
    you gonna use Poe (L), Finn, rey, Resistance trooper, and Resistance Pilot.
    And then you gonna tell me, if the crits and exposes, and turn meters gains we see in description is REALLY that crazy.
    plz. You are my only hope! (because i plan on getting Resistance team, and my RP alrdy in 5*. so i need to know if perhaps will be better to give it up)

@SidiousIsPikachu
    Tried it... not so great. Poe and resistance pilot best of the bunch there.
    Bostonmess wrote: »
    @YoYoYoda369
    Do you think that any faction synergy is more successful than current (boring) speedy QGJ, Yoda, Rey, RG + Dooku or Anakin or GS or FOTP or Lumi?
    What is your favorite squad?
    Should be big fun to be able to play all kind of Setups ...

@Bostonmess
    There really isn't a definitive "best team" right now. I could put just about any 5 toons together in a squad and win. It is my expectation that team builds will be more complex with this update, including better synergies. Defense actually be a real thing soon.
    I really don't have a favorite squad; however, I'm kind of liking ewoks plus a heavy hitter. Chirpa (l), teebo, ewok elder, ewok scout, and rey/fotp is a joy for me. I can typically get through 8 nodes of GW with that.
    Omg how is it possible to have such a rooster?

@vincentlondon
    I've been playing since launch. Needless to say, this roster required time, grinding, and a wallet the size of which an entire cow hide could only cover.
  • Guni
    30 posts Member
    Impressive roster. Two characters I want to try the most are your least geared though.

I'd really like to try a full stun arena team: Dooko, Royal Guard, Daka, Coruscant Police and Urorrur.

They might be a little too slow and low dps for the current meta, but would be fun to try I think.
  • I am slowly farming ewoks because I love those furry guys. Sounds like a fun team to play.
  • Toukai wrote: »

@Toukai

@YoYoYoda369

#win
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Bostonmess
    There really isn't a definitive "best team" right now. I could put just about any 5 toons together in a squad and win. It is my expectation that team builds will be more complex with this update, including better synergies. Defense actually be a real thing soon.

Isnt it only partially true? You can find only a dozen different Chars in arena, and that's for a certain reason. Certainly, you can win some games even with Chewie, Ugnaught, Snow Trooper and so on but using speed meta is state of the art. That's why droids suffer and Drop hard every day in ranking as well as standard Squads with Sid, Lumi, Phasma, Daka, Ren, which are easy to beat ...
    And I thought it was common sense that the Devs want the AI to be bad on defense, to have a permanent fluctuation in ranking?! Hence, I have no hope that defense will be better in future. I only expect a higher diversity of usable toons and that this nasty speed race stops ...
    Which would be a huge improvement imo
  • out of curiosity, just how much did you spend on that game ? (I already felt quite bad when I noticed I spent more than 500 €...)
    nice roster btw
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    On behalf of the f2p community, i just want to say thank you for paying for this game. And by that i mean this ENTIRE game.
  • How is Tarkin(L) Veers Vader Snowtrooper Magmatrooper combo? Empire speed aoe team. I'm very curious if I want to level star and gear these toons
  • Also curious as to how the most op potential comp plays together? Ugnaught(L) Mob Enforcer Jedi Knight Guardian Nightsister Acolyte Nute Gunray...?
  • Cyllervion wrote: »
    Also curious as to how the most op potential comp plays together? Ugnaught(L) Mob Enforcer Jedi Knight Guardian Nightsister Acolyte Nute Gunray...?

it is troll post, right ?
    How is Tarkin(L) Veers Vader Snowtrooper Magmatrooper combo? Empire speed aoe team. I'm very curious if I want to level star and gear these toons

How do you want to lvl star those toons who are almost all not farmable?
    How is Tarkin(L) Veers Vader Snowtrooper Magmatrooper combo? Empire speed aoe team. I'm very curious if I want to level star and gear these toons

@Cyllervion

I'm not willing to purchase any more chromium for Magmatrooper, as I see diminishing returns from them to the point they are mostly useless. So, I am unable to run the squad you would like to see.
    I have, however, run tarkin as lead in an empire squad already... not so good. Damage is the issue.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Guni wrote: »
    Impressive roster. Two characters I want to try the most are your least geared though.

I'd really like to try a full stun arena team: Dooko, Royal Guard, Daka, Coruscant Police and Urorrur.

They might be a little too slow and low dps for the current meta, but would be fun to try I think.
    So... Your plan is to make a stun team, and you choose CUP and Urr*** over Eeth Koth and Ventress?