Visas mars

Prev1
since us android players cant do much

i have visas at 7 star but left her at g8. anyone found a good use for her PvE or whatever

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    She's a leftover from when the Sith raid was new. She makes an okay 5th for misfit/scrap teams in GA if you happen to have her geared up already, but she isn't really worth pursuing due to her lack of faction tags.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• like to hear from someone that has her g12 zetad.

just heard on discord im missing my sith raid :/
  • Citadel_of_Ricks
    229 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Visas Marr is just ok at this point, but Visas Mars could probably snag you a few Grammys.

rtsyrhjnhsqk.jpg
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I have her g12 and zetad and she is the ONLY zeta I regret doing...... however I have a theory that she might be insanely over powered at r7. Her 3rd ability ignores protection and goes straight to health, last GaC I had to use a rag tag team with her on it, used her 3rd attack on L3 and it dropped half of her HP. Now if we give her a really solid offense or crit damage set I have a feeling she may be able to one shot many of the high prot, lower health type characters. Due to how I feel about her at g12 and needing you farm lstb upgrades makes it hard for me to drop the g12+ kyros and finishers to check this theory out.

Hopefully I get a chance to do it eventually

They’ve stated in the past that they’d like to or are interested in the idea of doing Meetra Surik. If that day ever comes OP will be ahead of the curve.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    I have her g12 and zetad and she is the ONLY zeta I regret doing

I see your Visas, and raise you a Qui-Gon, a Sidious, and Cody.

zQGJ lead with KAM would add 60 speed to everyone, so... maybe not a regrettable zeta.... in a couple of years.
  • Debuff wrote: »
    like to hear from someone that has her g12 zetad.

just heard on discord im missing my sith raid :/

I do, and yes, I have used her in the Sith raid almost exclusively.

You can use her in a typically vulnerable to sith teams to try and stave off them.
  • - Visas Mars
    - Shark Tea
    Keep it going
  • I'd love if she was more useful
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I regret my Finn zeta.

EDIT: Sorry I misspelled "miss."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cody was a great zeta back in the HAAT days... best p4 team was Princess Zody.
  • Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    - Visas Mars
    - Shark Tea
    Keep it going

Lando Calzone

• She is WAI like everything else in this game. :D
  • I most regret my zeta on Luminara. I think I win.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I regret my Finn zeta.

EDIT: Sorry I misspelled "miss."

Misspelled was my favorite english teacher
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    (Any K2so out there.)I did g12 visas, not zeta though.
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    i have a zVisas G12 and fully regret it at this point in time
    w3e6h94mkmol.png
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    I have a zG11 Visas and use her frequently for both Raid and TW/GAC content. In the raid, I pair her with my 4 good Clones (Shaak Ti is 6 stars) and can get 2 mil+ in either P1 or P3. For PVP uses, I use Urzatron's Beauty and the Beast (Rex, Gammorean Guard, Visas) and two others to beat B-tier Sith teams. She still has value, but it takes some creativity to put her to solid use.

zQGJ lead with KAM would add 60 speed to everyone, so... maybe not a regrettable zeta.... in a couple of years.

Lol, no one is getting KAM.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Visas was a huge letdown. I went all in on her when she came out. One of the 3 toons I spent money on.

She was useful early during sith raid, but better options have come out.

It's really sad because she actually has a decent kit and is an interesting character. Maybe we'll get Meetra someday and she will have her day...but it's so odd that she was released when she was, almost pointlessly.

Just give her Jedi and OR tags already! It's not going to break the game.
  • i can already get 70m in the sith raid with only 3 teams, i realized a long time ago she was useless in the raid.
    ive only ever seen 1 opponent in the gac with g12 zeta visas, tried to ask him about her but he was too **** about losing
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    i have a zVisas G12 and fully regret it at this point in time
    w3e6h94mkmol.png

thats what i was afraid of...im sorry for your loss