Visas mars

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I have her g12 and zetad and she is the ONLY zeta I regret doing

I see your Visas, and raise you a Qui-Gon, a Sidious, and Cody.

I’ll raise you again with my GMY leadership zeta.

Reraise aurra zeta all in
  • Debuff wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    - Visas Mars
    - Shark Tea
    Keep it going

Lando Calzone

Childish Landino
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

lol u did that for phase 3 didnt you....after watching a youtube video i bet
  • I most regret my zeta on Luminara. I think I win.

Objection! I'm not going to pass you the crown!
    cwekfmof5sf1.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Visas is a dead-end-trap for resources, just like Ugnaught, Lobot and Mob Enforcer. Every single piece of her neccessary gear is wasted. This toon isn't competitive at all. Everyone who invested in her made a mistake, me included. But at the time she was new, many thought that her kit reads great and she could be a valid counter for Nihilus in the Sith-Raid. Such a brainfart. Time showed, that Visas Marr is only one thing: useless.

:/
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Visas is a dead-end-trap for resources, just like Ugnaught, Lobot and Mob Enforcer. Every single piece of her neccessary gear is wasted. This toon isn't competitive at all. Everyone who invested in her made a mistake, me included. But at the time she was new, many thought that her kit reads great and she could be a valid counter for Nihilus in the Sith-Raid. Such a brainfart. Time showed, that Visas Marr is only one thing: useless.

:/

I agree with this. Another nail in the coffin is Angelina Jolee Bindo. He just does everything better and doesn’t need to be against Sith. Visas’s anti-meta/synergy approach, while interesting strategically, is totally lack luster with such tight teams.
  • Olderaan
    180 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I used her with my bugs long time until I got the Alpha. She worked quite properly as a healer and damage booster for the geos. In GAC she was useful with her revive ability in connection with getting - or not loosing - banners.
    Currently I use her in Sith Raid with this lineup: Nute lead, GG, Dooku, Jango and Visas. Her permanent counter attack with healing is very useful. Dooku takes down the seps in stealh and therefore Nihil has to attack only Visas who counters and heals all the time while the others do their nasty things... The average damage for this team is 4M. And it is funny. :)
    Post edited by Olderaan on
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

G12 zAurra. My zetaing her had nothing to do with the Sith raid.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

I take your Aurra with my G12 zIPD and raise with my G12 zJuhani
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • HK22 wrote: »
    I have a zG11 Visas and use her frequently for both Raid and TW/GAC content. In the raid, I pair her with my 4 good Clones (Shaak Ti is 6 stars) and can get 2 mil+ in either P1 or P3. For PVP uses, I use Urzatron's Beauty and the Beast (Rex, Gammorean Guard, Visas) and two others to beat B-tier Sith teams. She still has value, but it takes some creativity to put her to solid use.

This. I like how urzzz uses her. It's awesome and funny haha
  • Kisakee wrote: »

How about my G12 zRose...or my G12 zROLO...

Yeah, I did both of those.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Gamblor wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

How about my G12 zRose...or my G12 zROLO...

Yeah, I did both of those.

You're having 21 G13 toons, 7 on R7 and tons of G12. We're not gambling with you folks here. Y'know, whales.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • She's one of those luxury characters like Fulcrum or Wampa that are definitely good when maxed and properly modded, but not exactly game-changing. She and the others I mentioned would definitely be worth it to invest in and give their zetas and relics, but only if you already have a solid base of teams to begin with, or a specific purpose for either.

Visas especially can be devastating against a tricky sith team, but unfortunately she has to be unbuffed or something for her anti-sith synergies to take place, which completely goes against her purpose as most sith characters hand out debuffs like it's candy. Don't know what went on there development-wise but yeah. Now with all the recent power-creep like g13 I suppose you could stack tenacity, but you'd sacrifice other stats.

She's got a pretty strong kit in any occasion but just doesn't fit just right into any one team. Hopefully they give her an OR tag(they gave Jango a Sep tag so there are literally zero arguments against Visas being OR). Oh and while they're at it give Fulcrum the Phoenix tag, give that faction a new healthy boost. They didn't at release apparently because it would've made Phoenix too OP and it would've, but times have changed and now they would become a solid b-team again. Small but deserving changes when you think about it.

Oh and if you're a fan of Visas specifically then max her and to hell with everything else. My Maul is r7 while DR and BSF are still r5/4. Having lots of fun. After all this is supposed to be recreational.

• I gave her gear 12 and zeta. Do I wish she were more useful? Yes. Is it overstating it to say she is completely useless? Yes. I used her with Rex with some success in GAC against sith teams. Her counter is solid as it heals people passively. Pretty sure her AOE/heal/revive is the only special that does all three which is a solid combo. She isn’t a priority upgrade but she is far better than toons others have tried to compare her to in this thread. A notch above Fulcrum IMO.
  • I like Fulcrum. Protection up, one shot capibility and retribution (if you decide against whirlwind). I used her on a CLS team for a while and under Jyn. Fun with Ezra too. He calls her to hit, dealing 40% protection up to both, then he hits dealing 20% more damage. In fact, under Akbar lead, someone else will assist that attack a 3rd time (up to 6 hits total with Leia on board). Not ground breaking, but fun.