Game issues

NoviceTrainerMS
14 posts Member
edited December 2019
C'mon folks. Get your stuff together and fix the game. We just want to play the game. Sandbox mode or not. We just want to play.

Oh, and also. There are a lot of devices that CAN'T UPDATE TO ANDROID 8.0!!

Just thought you might want to take that into account.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I've got baby whales that eat all my krill...... :'(
  • You wont even know when its fixed,as there is no Info going on in this forum,they keep moving,deleting these posts all the time
  • I have an extra computer at home I can loan to them for testing the game....
  • You wont even know when its fixed,as there is no Info going on in this forum,they keep moving,deleting these posts all the time

Well Actually, there has literally been a pinned post at the top of General discussion all day, and Crumb just made an official dev post. not to mention the very long bug thread on Answers HQ (where bug/issue reports belong)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • C'mon folks. Get your stuff together and fix the game. We just want to play the game. Sandbox mode or not. We just want to play.

Actually, Updating to Android 8.0 doesn't do anything anyway. Many people on Answers HQ that are running 8.0 or update to it can't get on either.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    C'mon folks. Get your stuff together and fix the game. We just want to play the game. Sandbox mode or not. We just want to play.

Well Actually, Updating to Android 8.0 doesn't do anything anyway. Many people on Answers HQ that are running 8.0 or update to it can't get on either.

fixed that for you ;)
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • id like to know what CG plans to do with players missing raids or GaC

right now im missing my sith raid i always place 1st or 2nd
    cleared my opponent last night in GaC, really curious to see what he did.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Maybe this will count as a mass exodus of players so they can tune down ls geo tb
  • Debuff wrote: »
    id like to know what CG plans to do with players missing raids or GaC

right now im missing my sith raid i always place 1st or 2nd
    cleared my opponent last night in GaC, really curious to see what he did.

Yep. I've missed HAAT and HSith, free energy and arena payout is coming up in an hour (always finish at 1st).

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ohhhh, I see what you did with the title!.................
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    In all seriousness they better be ready to hand out another generous compensation for this
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Cs99 wrote: »
    In all seriousness they better be ready to hand out another generous compensation for this

Probably 1st place GAC rewards.

Aka 3 omegas and spare change lmao
  • Bluestacks isn't working either. Just downloaded it today.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    "Well, we were planning to just leave everything broken, but some rando on our forum called us names, so now we're going to fix it."

- absolutely no developer ever
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Bluestacks runs Android 7.1.2 so no, it won't. Expect to see a bunch of annoyed ex-game changers who can't stream their GAC finales.
  • Boy. Boycott.
  • Cs99 wrote: »

50 creds and 3 CWC shards. Have fun holotable hero!
  • Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works.

• Ya know....as a long time office manager, there is an easy way to solve a problem like this....50% pay cut until you make this game playable again....restored once it has been accomplished....i can't get in game and have a tb to help run....oh wait....no I don't, because you couldn't get that right either....the competence level is just amazing....almost amusing, but not to those of us who actually CARE about this game
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Switch the language of your device (Spanish and French both work so far) and log in. It works.

I switched the language to french and it worked
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>